Spark video stopping early
1065 9 2017-7-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Trebble
lvl.1
Netherlands

Hey guys!

When flying my spark around with the controller it seems that my video stream stops way earlier than it should.
Last time I had problems after a hight of 30 and a length of 80. Is this supposed to happen?

Cheers!
2017-7-1
Use props
GCBrent
lvl.3
Flight distance : 66286 ft
Australia

Just a question on your SD card. Was it the one that came with the Spark? Or did you purchase it from a reputable shop?
2017-7-1
Use props
Trebble
lvl.1
Netherlands

GCBrent Posted at 2017-7-1 12:48
Just a question on your SD card. Was it the one that came with the Spark? Or did you purchase it from a reputable shop?

It was the one from DJI. I have a better one at home though. Does the SD card make a difference?
2017-7-1
Use props
Tviscomi
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106886 ft
  • >>>
United States

Are you talking about recording video? Or the video feed that you see when you're flying
2017-7-1
Use props
Tviscomi
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Are you talking about recording video? Or the video feed that you see when you're flying?
2017-7-1
Use props
Trebble
lvl.1
Netherlands

Tviscomi Posted at 2017-7-1 13:00
Are you talking about recording video? Or the video feed that you see when you're flying?

Video feed
2017-7-1
Use props
Tviscomi
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Try connecting your phone/tablet to the RC with a OTG cable and see if that helps.  Otherwise you're getting too much WIFI interference.
2017-7-1
Use props
Trebble
lvl.1
Netherlands

Tviscomi Posted at 2017-7-1 14:33
Try connecting your phone/tablet to the RC with a OTG cable and see if that helps.  Otherwise you're getting too much WIFI interference.

I tried using a plug so I can put my phone directly wired towards my RC.
I went flying and had around 200meters when my videofeed started stuttering. Is using the OTG cable with a specific cable a better option? Using an iphone by the way.
2017-7-2
Use props
GCBrent
lvl.3
Flight distance : 66286 ft
Australia

Trebble Posted at 2017-7-2 08:54
I tried using a plug so I can put my phone directly wired towards my RC.
I went flying and had around 200meters when my videofeed started stuttering. Is using the OTG cable with a specific cable a better option? Using an iphone by the way.

The cable is better. Reduces delay and provides solid link whereas wifi can be known to cause issues, especially if you have apple watch, Bluetooth on, etc.
2017-7-11
Use props
Trebble
lvl.1
Netherlands

GCBrent Posted at 2017-7-11 11:58
The cable is better. Reduces delay and provides solid link whereas wifi can be known to cause issues, especially if you have apple watch, Bluetooth on, etc.

The only good links for quality cables I can find are from amazon, wich has awfull shipping in the Netherlands. Going to look for better cables
2017-7-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules