Where can you buy the Phantom 4?
1125 6 2017-7-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Paruhdice
New

United Kingdom

So, I was thinking of buying the P4 Standered. But when I looked on DJI's website. There is no more "Buy" button?
Yeah, so what websites can I buy the phantom 4 standered on?
2017-7-2
Use props
Jeffames226
lvl.2
United States

Might wanna think twice about even getting ANYTHING from DJI.  I just got back from a 7 day vacation in Destin Flordia and was not able to fly my drone ANYWHERE along the entire coast from Pensacola to Panama City due to the BS NFZ lockouts.   
2017-7-2
Use props
Speed Weaponry
lvl.2
Flight distance : 314888 ft
Australia

Jeffames226 Posted at 2017-7-2 07:42
Might wanna think twice about even getting ANYTHING from DJI.  I just got back from a 7 day vacation in Destin Flordia and was not able to fly my drone ANYWHERE along the entire coast from Pensacola to Panama City due to the BS NFZ lockouts.

Agree, You might need to think twice or more time before purchase anything from DJI, they always give you surprise
2017-7-2
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

John Lewis still sell them with a two year warranty, click and collect etc, and they're hard to beat for service. I doubt whether the American FAA no fly zones will affect your decision much. But certainly have a think about the different models and whether there might be a better choice.

On the point of No Fly Zones in the UK governed by the CAA, Certainly something you need to be aware of:-

Have a read of this http://dronesafe.uk/

Edit:- and have a good read through the forum, theres a good bit to learn, and a few things to be aware of (NFZ, Calibration, RTH options, ND filters for video work etc).
2017-7-2
Use props
travelrikk
Captain
Flight distance : 21877946 ft
  • >>>
Malta

If don't want to spend as much as the P4 Pro, you can check out these places where you can get a brand new refurb p4 for much cheaper : DJI refurbished products or DJI deals
2017-7-2
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

OP's in the UK, the refurbished are only available from US site. But a good point. I believe Jessops in UK do refurbished models.
2017-7-2
Use props
Tony Dodds 1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 8163 ft
United Kingdom

Maplin in the U.K. Had some old stock p4 standard drones selling to make way for newer models of DJI & believe jessops had the same offer, I think it was about £150gbp off recommended price
2017-7-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules