Canada

Can't seem to import videos from my phantom 4 pro plus to my phone help please
2017-7-3
Use props
Drone Lady
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4780 ft
Canada

What kind of phone do you have?  Are you filming in 4K?  What size is your memory on the phone?  I have an iPhone 7 with 32GBs of memory and all I have to do is take 5 minutes or less and my phone is full.  And that's after removing all other photos and videos before going out.  
2017-7-3
Use props
wataero
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1719619 ft
United States

Do you want the videos cached on your controller or the ones on the SD card on the aircraft?
For the videos on the aircraft, if you have an iphone or ipad, you need a Lightning to USB adapter.  Then use the USB cable that came with the P4P and plug it into the microUSB port on the aircraft and using the adapter connect to ipad.  Open "photos" app and turn on phantom.  You will see thumbnails appear in photo app and can select all or individual ones for download.   

The cached videos on the controller are smaller, not full resolution.    The only way I've been successful getting those is to get out of the GO app and then go into the "album" application, select the video and "share" it to whatever service, facetime, instagram,... that you have an account on.  

Hope this helps.
2017-7-3
Use props
fans04658bc9
lvl.2
Flight distance : 632769 ft
Canada

Thank you I'll try it and let you know
2017-7-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now