Can't connect RC to AC
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pajon82
lvl.1
Sweden

I did have a Vision 2+, but the Wifi-module broke.

Now i bought a brand new Phantom 4 Advanced.
I did the firmware upgrades (before this, the RC just beeped and indicated red).

Everything went well in the firmware upgrade.

RC: 02.01.01.00
AC: 01.00.0128

The problem is: I can't connect my RC to the AC. I've tried everything; the DJI GO 4 app, manually by the remote.
I have tried resetting everything with no luck.

But one odd thing. When I connect my iPad (or iPhone) to the remote, then it choose "Phantom 4" by default in DJI GO 4. I can't change this. If I unplug the phone from the RC, I can choose Phantom 4 Advanced.
Plug it in again, and it is "Phantom 4" again.

This is a brand new craft, and I think I have tried everything. Also brought a new phone, a new cable. Still the same.
The RC won't list in the Assistant 2 software, but the drone will.

Any suggestions? Right now I am so sad and disapointed. =(

2017-7-5
Use props
Pajon82
lvl.1
Sweden

Also, when holding the 3 lines for three seconds in the main screen of DJI GO 4, it says: Product: Unknown, Current Version: 02.01.01.00, Get Firmware Version Failed.
2017-7-5
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Pajon82 Posted at 2017-7-5 15:27
Also, when holding the 3 lines for three seconds in the main screen of DJI GO 4, it says: Product: Unknown, Current Version: 02.01.01.00, Get Firmware Version Failed.

You say you've tried resetting all, but have you tried to re-link RC to Aircraft ?
2017-7-6
Use props
Pajon82
lvl.1
Sweden

Aardvark Posted at 2017-7-6 01:03
You say you've tried resetting all, but have you tried to re-link RC to Aircraft ?

Thanks for your answer. Yes, I have tried that many times. It won't connect.
I am concerned that when connecting my iPad/iPhone to the remote controller and start the DJI GO 4, it always chooses "Phantom 4" and not "Phantom 4 Advanced". Therefor I guess the link is not succesful.
2017-7-6
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Pajon82 Posted at 2017-7-6 01:40
Thanks for your answer. Yes, I have tried that many times. It won't connect.
I am concerned that when connecting my iPad/iPhone to the remote controller and start the DJI GO 4, it always chooses "Phantom 4" and not "Phantom 4 Advanced". Therefor I guess the link is not succesful.

Because there is no communication with the aircraft it cannot identify which model it is, the RC light needs to be steady green, indicating communication with the aircraft.

Try to reset the RC:

* Turn on the controller, the aircraft should be off.
* Press C1, C2, and shutter (top right button nearest antenna) on the controller and hold for about 2 seconds or so until it beeps (D-DDD), then turn the controller off.
* Turn on both the aircraft and the controller and link the remote if needed. This can be done manually (without using DJI Go):-

* Turn on both the aircraft and the controller.
* Press C1, C2, and the record button (top left button) on the controller, then the controller will beep 'D-DD'.
*Let go all fingers, then press the wheel on the right side of the controller and then the first light of the controller will become blue and it will constantly beep DDDD.
* Use a pen to click the linking button on the aircraft and hold for 3-5 seconds, and then take the pen off the aircraft and wait, it will be linked soon.
2017-7-6
Use props
Pajon82
lvl.1
Sweden

Aardvark Posted at 2017-7-6 02:49
Because there is no communication with the aircraft it cannot identify which model it is, the RC light needs to be steady green, indicating communication with the aircraft.

Try to reset the RC:

Thank you for taking your time. I did test that before. But in the first step, it wouldn't beep or react at all. Also, the RC won't connect to the Assistant-program. Nothing happens.

Talked to DJI Support 2 hours ago. They told me to give it back to the reseller. So I did, and tomorrow I will get a new one. Once again, thanks for all your help!
2017-7-6
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Pajon82 Posted at 2017-7-6 04:28
Thank you for taking your time. I did test that before. But in the first step, it wouldn't beep or react at all. Also, the RC won't connect to the Assistant-program. Nothing happens.

Talked to DJI Support 2 hours ago. They told me to give it back to the reseller. So I did, and tomorrow I will get a new one. Once again, thanks for all your help!

Just make sure to try it all out before doing any updates, hopefully all will be good with the replacement
2017-7-6
Use props
Pajon82
lvl.1
Sweden

Aardvark Posted at 2017-7-6 04:51
Just make sure to try it all out before doing any updates, hopefully all will be good with the replacement

Thanks! Got the new drone and everything works great now!
2017-7-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules