My DJI Phantom 2 Plus First Flight Video
1408 10 2015-3-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dronenation47
New

United States

Hey guys,

Check out my video of my very first Phantom Vision 2 Plus flight. I absolutely love this thing. So much Fun.

-Drone Nation
2015-3-18
Use props
Northofthe49th
Second Officer

Canada

Wow...If that was your first flight, very impressive...or just guessing it was your first video published with video from the Phantom, either way, very nice and certainly not your first rodeo with video editing.
2015-3-18
Use props
dronenation47
New

United States

Northofthe49th Posted at 2015-3-19 08:52
Wow...If that was your first flight, very impressive...or just guessing it was your first video publ ...

Thank you so much. Actually first time flying the Drone and first vid ever edited. It did take me about 60 minutes of footage to edit out all the shakes and borderline crashes for only 3 minutes of semi steady footage. Otherwise, watched a bunch of you tube videos on how to edit usind Imovie on my mac and about 3 hours of editing.

The whole process was so much fun though. Shooting with the DJI and Editing is def my New hobby.
2015-3-18
Use props
johnwarr
First Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

Nice video, flying smooth and steady is the way to go.
2015-3-18
Use props
dronenation47
New

United States

johnwarr@live.c Posted at 2015-3-19 09:14
Nice video, flying smooth and steady is the way to go.

Thank you so much!!!
2015-3-18
Use props
2thumbsup
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1861201 ft
  • >>>
United States

looks like a pro
2015-4-11
Use props
moxy149
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1220797 ft
United Kingdom

Hi there,  If my first video was that smooth I would be changing my name by deed poll to Spielberg.  Well done. Regards   Ian.
2015-4-21
Use props
dronenation47
New

United States

moxy149@gmail.c Posted at 2015-4-21 19:09
Hi there,  If my first video was that smooth I would be changing my name by deed poll to Spielberg.  ...

Thank you so much Sir!!!
2015-6-23
Use props
dronenation47
New

United States

Thanks.
2015-6-23
Use props
Aussie1
lvl.2

Australia

Nice video. Well edited and you showed us your video skills, your eye for detail along with your developing flying skills.

Good to see you treated it as a flying Camera. Not a Drone with a camera attached. (there is a difference)

I don't know about anyone else, but I get sick of opening first flight videos posted here and watching 30 seconds of grass followed by a take off, a poor gimble trying to compensate for erratic flying  followed by a bouncy landing without any editing.

Why?

A video like this is nice and demonstrates you have embraced DJI's big logo on the box "your camera in the sky".

Keep up the good work.
2015-6-23
Use props
BazzaVMC
lvl.2

Australia

This being your first flight and edit, you've certainly set the bar pretty high even for experienced Phantom operators...
Great footage, well done!
2015-6-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules