Please let me fly! Take the leash off!!!
673 4 2017-7-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dobmatt
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Today my P4P+ drone was crippled with 30m flight distance restriction. I'm on a camping trip in remote areas of Western Canada with chaotic, weak or no wireless coverage, but aircraft status shows no anomalies or warnings whatsoever. All up to date, all good to go, but NO GOOD! All 3 (three) DJI drones in my fleet (P3P, Inspire 1 Pro and P4P+) are affected by random and temporary flight or image transmission restrictions. Dear DJI, please leave us alone and let us fly our drones! Let us go off the leash! At least for this summer season until we get back home and sort out all things accordingly ... I promise I'll behave ...
2017-7-9
Use props
ebmaurer
New

United States

Have the same issue in GREENWICH, Connecticut, and I am not close to an airport, even filed an authorization with the DJI app but still, cannot go more than 250ft from the home point and height restricted to 90ft or so. This all happened after the latest update. Any ideas how to fly further away? Thanks
2017-7-9
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

ebmaurer Posted at 2017-7-9 10:11
Have the same issue in GREENWICH, Connecticut, and I am not close to an airport, even filed an authorization with the DJI app but still, cannot go more than 250ft from the home point and height restricted to 90ft or so. This all happened after the latest update. Any ideas how to fly further away? Thanks

As you've filed an authorisation you probably have already logged into your account in DJI Go 4 with all powered up and connected ?
2017-7-9
Use props
Rodger8
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

This is all very unfortunate. I was already to plunk down $6K for the new Inspire 2. Not now! I have a flock of Phantoms and what I have is probably the last of them for me. I am commercial and cannot afford these problems.
2017-7-9
Use props
Dobmatt
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I don't mind to comply with rules, regulations and restrictions, but - in the name of Bhudda, Mohamet or Jesus - DO NOT MESS WITH OUR DRONES NOW, AT THE PEAK OF SUMMER TRAVELING SEASON!!! I'm in the middle of nowhere with 12K worth DJI equipment and I NEED TO FLY MY DRONES, NOT FIGHT WITH THEM!!! Is that simple ...
2017-7-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules