QuickShots Disappeared?
1028 5 2017-7-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WiredGuy
lvl.1
Canada

Hi, from the flight mode for my Spark when I selected QuickShots, I keep getting returned to the main flight screen and don't seem to be able to select any of the four quickshots any longer (as of this morning, the options were working 2 days ago). Has anyone else gotten this where the quickshots are no longer available? I have beginner mode off and had the latest firmware for the past 4 days.
Thank you.

2017-7-11
Use props
Dirk52
Second Officer
Flight distance : 232995 ft
  • >>>
Germany

You have to click on yourself on the the screen...
2017-7-11
Use props
WiredGuy
lvl.1
Canada

Dirk52 Posted at 2017-7-11 13:31
You have to click on yourself on the the screen...

I did, it reverts back to the standard flight mode, not to Quickshot. Usually after you click Quickshots you have the option for one of the four flight modes (Dronie, Helix, Rocket, etc.). But for some reason once I click on Quickshots, it just goes back straight to the main flight mode. Just started today, was working fine yesterday.
2017-7-11
Use props
Phuong Do
lvl.4
Flight distance : 29800 ft
Vietnam

Can you try again as below procedure:
1. CLick on quickshot mode.
2. use a finger draw the rectangle box around the target on the screen.
After you draw the target rectangle, 4 mode of quickshot will scroll up from the bottom of the screen.
If you still dont see the options after drawing the rectangle around target, reinstall go4 app and try the above procedure again.
2017-7-11
Use props
WiredGuy
lvl.1
Canada

Phuong Do Posted at 2017-7-11 17:13
Can you try again as below procedure:
1. CLick on quickshot mode.
2. use a finger draw the rectangle box around the target on the screen.

Hi, i tried drawing a box around myself as instructed, but it seems to be on activetrack as its set to simply follow. I can't get the 4 types of quickshots to pull up. I'll try re-installing the app when I get home.
2017-7-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules