Image Transmission Issue
661 3 2017-7-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lK14A0pG4iEn
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1353409 ft
United States

This is the first time I've flown since downloading the new firmware so it may be related to that but have not had this issue before the upgrade.

I flew maybe a dozen times this weekend and every time but once I've had the image transmission cut out on me for about 2 seconds with no warning of interference or a weak signal. The video will return but the camera gimbal is tweaking all over the place for about another 5 to 10 seconds trying to get its bearings. It's terrifying losing signal and especially when you get your signal back and the horizon is slanted. Luckily this has not impacted the flight but it has created a ton of anxiety when I fly. This occurred in an area where I've flown multiple times before without interference so I don't think that's the issue. I'm trying to pin down the cause and find some resolution so I don't have to worry about this. Has anyone else had this issue???

2017-7-11
Use props
Ex Machina
First Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

Several have reported the gimbal reinitializing mid-flight, which is what your reporting sounds like to me. Luckily I haven't experienced that, but you might search the forum for the reports. I think it's likely that folks are going to recommend calibrating your gimbal and/or refreshing your firmware. Hope this helps some.
2017-7-11
Use props
lK14A0pG4iEn
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1353409 ft
United States

Ex Machina Posted at 2017-7-11 14:18
Several have reported the gimbal reinitializing mid-flight, which is what your reporting sounds like to me. Luckily I haven't experienced that, but you might search the forum for the reports. I think it's likely that folks are going to recommend calibrating your gimbal and/or refreshing your firmware. Hope this helps some.

Thanks, yeah, that's exactly what it sounds like. I'll search the forum.
2017-7-11
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

lK14A0pG4iEn Posted at 2017-7-11 15:08
Thanks, yeah, that's exactly what it sounds like. I'll search the forum.

Do an 'AUTO GIMBAL CALIBRATION' and see how it goes.
2017-7-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules