Flight stutter has stopped but gimble won't work correctly
477 1 2017-7-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Johnny Mac 4
lvl.2
United Kingdom

hi I'm fairly new to this hobby which I love but after the latest firmware update things started to go wrong my first test flight felt like a complete disaster with imu warnings and the drone was very unsteady and not safe to fly in my opinion, however as it was a dry,windfree day just a gentle breeze I decided to try. Again and after sifting through the settings I found the multiple flight mode was switched off in settings,after switching it on and doing my flight check I took it to the air YESSSSSS it was back flying almost as it came out the box in all modes so was pleased I'm able to fly again however when I tried panning downwards using the gimble dial it stuttered then stopped
2017-7-12
Use props
Johnny Mac 4
lvl.2
United Kingdom

As I've been inundated with replies I just thought I'd add I think the problem lies with the gimble switch as I've noticed if I just touch the switch gently close to the edge it works ,so I think all problems solved with no help from the forum ,I think the beginners don't seem to get much response unless they write something aggressive toward dji !!!! Sent a message to dji support and got nothing,posted on here got no replies except a prompt to download new firmware from dji which had already been carried out as I posted ,however I decided to download via the pic and not the app and most of the warning issues stopped the flight was much more stable though gimble remains the same and has been like it since the first update coincidental mmm maybe
2017-7-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules