2064 15 2015-3-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
emailletterbox
lvl.4
Flight distance : 904990 ft
  • >>>
United States

I've been having problems syncing my flights with my iPad Air 2. The app works fine with my iPhone and Mini iPd but not the Air 2 which is WiFi only.

I've loging out and in, reinstalled the app, rebooted the iPad, Cleared the cache and deleted all flights and started agian but no luck. Anyone else having sync problems ?
2015-3-20
Use props
HFI
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

bump

No one ease having sync problems with the DJI Pilot app ???
2015-4-26
Use props
GENETTICO
lvl.3

United States

HFI Posted at 2015-4-27 08:23
bump

No one ease having sync problems with the DJI Pilot app ???

I also have IPad Air and air2 and have no issues with syncyng. I do however seem to have an issue where I cannot even see the RC dot while flying, but at do see it on the AIR.. Sorry..
2015-4-26
Use props
HFI
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

So I tested it again yesterday and syncing works fine if I use my iPhone which is always connected to a cell/wifi network but if I use my iPad Air which is WiFi only it will not sync flights to the DJI server when I get back on a network.

How are other people syncing flights with Wifi only iPads ?
2015-4-28
Use props
FictitiousPerso
lvl.4
Flight distance : 303356 ft
Italy

ipad Mini 3 (Wifi only) syncs without issues on wifi
2015-4-28
Use props
alexmarnas
lvl.4
Flight distance : 606237 ft
South Korea

Using my ipad mini 2, as soon as I am back with WIFI, I do the sync, it take about 30s but always works fine.
2015-4-28
Use props
FictitiousPerso
lvl.4
Flight distance : 303356 ft
Italy

Try resetting your network settings, I had to do this on my iPhone 6 as I had sync issues with it.
2015-4-28
Use props
HFI
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for the responses guys. I tried reseting the network on both the iPad and iPhone but still no joy with syncing flight data from the iPad
2015-4-29
Use props
PeteGould
lvl.4

United States

It must be something unique to your specific iPad.  We're using a wi-fi only Air 2 here and have no problem at all syncing.  Wish I knew what to suggest... but you've already done what I would have suggested.
2015-4-29
Use props
HFI
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Just in case someone else runs into the same problem "Reset All Settings" seems to have fixed the problem
2015-5-8
Use props
hagop.d
New

Lebanon

Same here on ipad air 2. The sync starts, reaches 100% but never ends... any clue anyone? Txs
2015-7-11
Use props
HFI
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

I had to factory reset the iPad and it's been 100% since. I believe that restoring a iOS backup from another device messes things up with Pilot app syncing.  
2015-7-11
Use props
PaoloMelini
New

Guatemala

I have the same problem with my ipad air, wifi only.   No issues with my iPhone 6 plus.   I have notice that my iphone 6 plus is charging all the time while connected to the inspire's remote, but my ipad is not charging or gets "not charging" message.   In the app, it shows disconnected continously in the ipad air, but no problems to fly and sync with the iphone 6 plus.   Using orginal apple usb cable.  Have done reinstall app, upgrade remote, everything, same result.
2015-7-11
Use props
PaoloMelini
New

Guatemala

HFI Posted at 2015-5-9 06:17
Just in case someone else runs into the same problem "Reset All Settings" seems to have fixed the pr ...

I tried to reset all settings, but it shows "timeout error".  So couldn't do it.
2015-7-11
Use props
HFI
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Try backing up your iPad. Factory resetting it and installing the pilot app and logging in. If it syncs correctly then I would leave it as is if the Pilot app doesn't sync correctly you can restore from your backup.
2015-7-11
Use props
Chelsea
lvl.1

United States

just upgraded and it will not sync with iPad
2015-8-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules