Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
opies32765
lvl.2
Flight distance : 121421 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello all,

first post. Have been reading and learning for a few months. I just received my inspire and the nvidia shield tablet. The only problem that i have is that i cannot see the video feed on the tablet. Is it a setting on the tablet ? The camera is taking pictures and video, i have confirmed this my looking at the files on my computer.

Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks

Opies
2015-3-20
Use props
Wildcat Willie
lvl.3

Canada

I am running two Nvidia Shields without any problems...There were a bunch of upgrades that i had to do first including upgrading to Android 5. If you go online for help with Nvidia they are quick to respond and were very helpful and quite knowledgeable. Hope you can get it sorted out.
2015-3-20
Use props
Acidsnow
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13 ft
Canada

Make sure you have enabled USB debugging....
2015-3-21
Use props
Wildcat Willie
lvl.3

Canada

Ditto that...Enable USB Debugging is one of the first things you should look for...
2015-3-21
Use props
JakeLikesStuff
lvl.3

United States

I had to switch from using the auto channel function to manual channel and just picking whatever channel was the strongest each time before you fly.  The auto channel was giving me very bad video feed. As soon as I picked manual and selected the strongest channel, clear as day (minus sun issues, but that's another thing).
2015-3-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules