574 5 2017-7-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
maka
New
Flight distance : 22661 ft

Switzerland

Hello,

I have a iphone 6S and was flying my Mavic with no issues until I brought it back to change batteries.  After changing batteries 3 minutes later, the app crashed as I selected enter device.  I reopened the app and it said it the software needed to be updated so I did.  After that, the app crashed everytime I connected the phone to the controller.  The app does not open to "Enter Device" but rather a pictre of a phantom.  Sometimes the app will say Enter Device but when I tap on it, the app crashes.  I deleted the app and tried to reinstall it but it do not reinstall.  I tried to use my other iphone 6 and the app does the exact same thing.  

I tried using my friend's ipad mini 2 and the app works perfectly.  

Again, the app was working fine until the update.   Now both iphone 6 apps will not work.

Please help.

Thanks
2017-7-21
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Remove the APP, then install it again. Try to run the APP when your phone is in the airplane mode, see if it works.
2017-7-21
Use props
maka
New

Switzerland

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-7-21 22:54
Remove the APP, then install it again. Try to run the APP when your phone is in the airplane mode, see if it works.

I deleted it but I can't re-download the app.  When I tap on the cloud icon, it does nothing.  I shows the circle as if it will start to download but then goes back to the cloud icon and does not download.
2017-7-21
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

maka Posted at 2017-7-21 23:50
I deleted it but I can't re-download the app.  When I tap on the cloud icon, it does nothing.  I shows the circle as if it will start to download but then goes back to the cloud icon and does not download.

You can open DJI official website , then go to the Download page of Mavic, scan the QR code to download it.
2017-7-22
Use props
maka
New

Switzerland

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-7-22 03:03
You can open DJI official website , then go to the Download page of Mavic, scan the QR code to download it.

Somehow I was able to re-download the app and everything works again.  

Thanks
2017-7-22
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

maka Posted at 2017-7-22 12:30
Somehow I was able to re-download the app and everything works again.  

Thanks

Glad to hear that , hope you can enjoy it, happy flying!
2017-7-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules