Aircraft disconnected after software update, red RC LED, yellow b...
1726 11 2017-7-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dominiinferni
lvl.1
Flight distance : 49859 ft
Slovenia

[size=14.6667px]Hi guys, I just bought my phantom pro + 2 days ago, yesterday I upgraded AC software and RC software and after the upgrade AC lights started flashing yellow, the link buttton on the AC started to flash orange and the RC has a red LED light on.... When i enter RC dji go, it does not connect to the AC even though the AC is ON, it just says ENTER DEVICE and the menu inside shows no sattelites, no bat. level, nothing, it just says AC disconnected in the top left corner.... tried pairing it through dji go app and link button, but it does not respond when i click on the link button, it just keeps flashing orange, tried manually through RC buttons, and the DDDD sound just keeps beeping on.... I even tried erasing everything on the dji go, still no connection, tried factory settings through DJI assistant, nothing... AC had a total of an hour and a half of flight, out of the box, never did it crash land and I didt dropped my RC... so what the hell is going on, any ideas?? Please help, desperate to get my bird in the air.... thanks for the answers in advance
2017-7-22
Use props
Dominiinferni
lvl.1
Slovenia

anyone please?? considering returning my phantom for a refund
2017-7-22
Use props
hdlou94
lvl.4
Flight distance : 753163 ft
United States

Dominiinferni Posted at 2017-7-22 01:55
anyone please?? considering returning my phantom for a refund

did you try re-linking the remote to the drone
2017-7-22
Use props
Dominiinferni
lvl.1
Slovenia

hdlou94 Posted at 2017-7-22 02:04
did you try re-linking the remote to the drone

yes i tried through the app and when i press the link button it doesnt respond, just keeps flashing orange, tired with the 3 button combination and still nothing...
2017-7-22
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha Domini,

From the complexity of your problem description, it sounds like you need to refresh (or update) the firmware on the Aircraft.  As I noted, you are dealing with a complex system.  

You are flying a network of three computers and each computer needs to communicate with the other two.  Even though you are flying the P4 Pro+ (plus) with the display attached, the Remote Controller and the Display are two different computers.  That connection is probably the most stable given the DJI design and your problem does not seem like it is in that area.  The weakest link in the network "chain" is the Aircraft and your problem does seem like it is Aircraft based.

Using the DJI Assistant 2 software, connect your P4 Pro+ (plus) to your computer and use it to refresh or update your Aircraft.  When that is done, you may have to link the Aircraft to the Remote Controller again.  But, it should be much easier this time.

Hope this helps!

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-7-22
Use props
Dominiinferni
lvl.1
Slovenia

Cetacean Posted at 2017-7-22 02:12
Aloha Domini,

From the complexity of your problem description, it sounds like you need to refresh (or update) the firmware on the Aircraft.  As I noted, you are dealing with a complex system.  

Hi Ceta, i tried that, yet nothing new is happening, except the link button is now solid green and still no response after pressing it with a pen, what else could there be? should i take the bird back, what do you think?
2017-7-22
Use props
Dominiinferni
lvl.1
Slovenia

I think something is really messed up here, NONE of the tips i can find work on my phantom, this has to be a manufacturing mistake or something like that..
2017-7-22
Use props
Dominiinferni
lvl.1
Slovenia

oh, yes and I have to add my max distance from me to the AC was 513 meters and than the signal would get lost....far from the advertised 3km or something like that... there was a clear line of view between me and the drone, yet all it managed was 513 and than RTH activated itself, this cant be what I was looking for...
2017-7-22
Use props
Dominiinferni
lvl.1
Slovenia

Is this all the help I can get from the DJI forum? i thought somebody would have a solution to my problem
2017-7-23
Use props
lkha
New
Flight distance : 3707 ft
United States

I am the same boat
2017-7-23
Use props
fansed65a69e
lvl.1
Flight distance : 34193 ft

France

Do you resolve your problem ? I have the same problem with my RC but the led is Red and green..
2017-7-31
Use props
Dominiinferni
lvl.1
Slovenia

fansed65a69e Posted at 2017-7-31 13:21
Do you resolve your problem ? I have the same problem with my RC but the led is Red and green..

nah mate, sent it back to DJI Netherlands for a new drone
2017-8-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules