SPARK RC Not charging
1312 4 2017-7-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sharkey
New
Mexico

We charged SPARK full when first opened like instructed.  After full usage, we are now to 20% .  RC will not Charge at all.   HELP.    Tried multiple cables - nothing
Tried multiple power sources - nothing.

2017-7-22
Use props
IFrumble-Spark
lvl.1
Netherlands

Suggest the same as when it it's in freeze mode: just let it go out of battery full stop. Wait 10 min and start charging. If that really does not work DJI suggest to send it too support. I know its a risk, as when dead and not charging, it's dead. Are you charging VIA the supply of the battery (USB)?
2017-7-22
Use props
Sharkey
New
Mexico

IFrumble-Spark Posted at 2017-7-22 08:29
Suggest the same as when it it's in freeze mode: just let it go out of battery full stop. Wait 10 min and start charging. If that really does not work DJI suggest to send it too support. I know its a risk, as when dead and not charging, it's dead. Are you charging VIA the supply of the battery (USB)?

We have tried the Spark battery charger USB out, as well as the USB power supply that came with the Spark.  Batteries charge fine in the three batt charger or micro USB direct into Spark.  Just the RC that won't charge.   
2017-7-22
Use props
Sharkey
New
Mexico

Still Stumped.  
2017-7-23
Use props
CBD660
New
United States

Im having the same issues. Hoping DJI will get back to me with a fix. Doesn't look good though.
2018-4-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules