Connection Problem?
1115 11 2017-7-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gregbella
Second Officer
Australia

Can anyone help
The last couple of times I have tried to fly the Mavic has been up about 2 & about 4 meters away it is saying
System failure & check app across the screen
In the the top left corner in red it comes up
No gps and cumpass connection. I just land straight away & am to scared to fly,l have tried updates & calibrations even moving to different location. Any help would be appreciated
Thanks Greg
2017-7-22
Use props
DroneFlying
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

So you were able to fly before with exactly the same configuration and had no problems, or has something changed? I think we're going to need a bit more information to help you figure out what's going on. Some things that might help:
  • A screen shot of the app showing the error(s) you mentioned.
  • The specific model of mobile device and operating system (iOS or Android) you're using.
  • A link to the TXT file for the flight uploaded to PhantomHelp using these instructions.

Hopefully with that information we'll be in a better position to determine why you encountered the problem.
2017-7-22
Use props
peat_s
New
Flight distance : 249659 ft
United States

What kind of phone or tablet do you have? I am having issues when I use my Android, but my iPhone works just fine.
2017-7-22
Use props
Gregbella
Second Officer
Australia

peat_s Posted at 2017-7-22 17:40
What kind of phone or tablet do you have? I am having issues when I use my Android, but my iPhone works just fine.

I phone 6 every thing starts all right for a minute or so then I land straight away because I don't know what to do
2017-7-22
Use props
Gregbella
Second Officer
Australia

DroneFlying Posted at 2017-7-22 15:17
So you were able to fly before with exactly the same configuration and had no problems, or has something changed? I think we're going to need a bit more information to help you figure out what's going on. Some things that might help:
  • A screen shot of the app showing the error(s) you mentioned.

• It's hard for screen shots it happens so fast and I want to get it landed it's an l phone 6 and a brand new Mavic pro haven't flown because this keeps coming up had it once on the old Mavic so am thinking it might be the phone but don't know how to check don't want to loose it
    2017-7-22
    Use props
    DJI Diana
    Administrator
    Flight distance : 2408 ft

Reinstall the APP, then run it when your phone is in the Airplane mode, Besides, if it is possible, connect your phone to the RC with the original USB cable of your phone. Then, try to fly it in an open area, see if it works.
    2017-7-24
    Use props
    Gregbella
    Second Officer
    Australia

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-7-24 00:28
    Reinstall the APP, then run it when your phone is in the Airplane mode, Besides, if it is possible, connect your phone to the RC with the original USB cable of your phone. Then, try to fly it in an open area, see if it works.

Thank you l will try that this coming weekend l don't have time during the week. Will let you know how l go.
    2017-7-24
    Use props
    Gregbella
    Second Officer
    Australia

Thanks Diana I did exactly what you said to do.Everything seems to be working fine now l flew for hours last weekend with no problem.Thanks for your help sorry for the delay in getting back to you
    2017-8-8
    Use props
    Gregbella
    Second Officer
    Australia

Thanks Diana I did exactly what you said to do.Everything seems to be working fine now l flew for hours last weekend with no problem.Thanks for your help sorry for the delay in getting back to you
    2017-8-8
    Use props
    Gregbella
    Second Officer
    Australia

2017-8-8
    Use props
    DJI Diana
    Administrator
    Flight distance : 2408 ft

Gregbella Posted at 2017-8-8 03:07

Glad to hear that, hope you can enjoy the drone, happy flying!
    2017-8-8
    Use props
    Gregbella
    Second Officer
    Australia

Thanks Diana I did exactly what you said . I flew for hours over the last 2 weekends without any problems everything seems to be working fine.
    Thanks again sorry for the delay in getting back to you
    Regards Greg
    2017-8-8
    Use props
    Advanced
    You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules