1417 6 2015-3-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nscheffer
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2078563 ft
France

Hi,

I would like to use the carbon prop used on the E800 kit on my Inspire 1 but i have a couple of questions :
- i can purchase E800 Props only trough some online dealer
- can I mount the prop lock mechanism of the E800 motor kit on the actual Inspire 1 motor ?
- If yes, where can i purchase the prop lock mechanism only  ?

Thanks in advance.
If new ideas, welcome

Regards

Nicolas

2015-3-23
Use props
Farnk666
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1711394 ft
Australia

Hi Nicholas,

From what I understand, the E800 props do mount on our Inspire motors, when an adaptor plate is fitted.
While DJI have stock of the props, the adapter plates are not yet available.

Tahoe Ed has said that he has used the E800's and they work fine.
When they are available, I'll be picking up a few sets!
2015-3-23
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nicholas,

You need both the prop and the lock to complete the system.  Some retailers had them for a short time but sold out.  It does work quite well on the Inspire.
2015-3-23
Use props
GB44
Second Officer
Flight distance : 343848 ft
United Kingdom

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2015-3-24 01:19
Nicholas,

You need both the prop and the lock to complete the system.  Some retailers had them for  ...

Ed,

Do you think these be issued with new Inspires at some stage or is DJI looking at sticking with the current props and the prop locks.

I am waiting for a replacement Inspire and wondering if these e800 props will be in the case or the old props and prop locks?
2015-3-23
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

GB44 Posted at 2015-3-24 01:29
Ed,

Do you think these be issued with new Inspires at some stage or is DJI looking at sticking wi ...

At this point I don't know.  The standard props work just fine.  I guess I should gather them up and see what I have.  I have never had a prop come off or even come loose.  The prop locks however are recommended and used by many.  It looks like just more of an option since the E800 motor and the Inspire motor are one in the same.  Dr. Turbo likes to mix things up.
2015-3-23
Use props
GB44
Second Officer
Flight distance : 343848 ft
United Kingdom

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2015-3-24 02:02
At this point I don't know.  The standard props work just fine.  I guess I should gather them up an ...

Ed,

I have had one prop lock come off when my Inspire crash landed after the main rod/strut came out of the aircraft socket in mid flight, but I put this down to the rotor connecting with the ground on impact and popping the lock off.  I found the prop pock on the ground next to the rotor, so naturally assumed it must have come off when it hit the ground.

Genrally though they are a good fit and do what they are intended to.
2015-3-23
Use props
nscheffer
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2078563 ft
France

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2015-3-24 01:19
Nicholas,

You need both the prop and the lock to complete the system.  Some retailers had them for  ...

I saw the new items on the store, already ordered with backup !
Thanks  a lot.
2015-3-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules