Question on new firmware
754 4 2017-7-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans3c3673db
First Officer
Flight distance : 2733760 ft
United States

When you update to new firmware what has to be on...DJI Go 4, remote controller, Spark...all three?
2017-7-26
Use props
mtnlandpix
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

I updated only the AC with the Spark connected by USB to my laptop on Assistant 2.  I updated my iPhone to the new DGI Go 4 app through the APP Store.  When I started to fly the Spark, DJI told me "inconsistent firmware" and asked me to update my RC through my iPhone and DJI Go 4, which I did.  Everything seems to be working fine with the new firmware except I still do not see an option for 180 Panoramas or for Gimbal speed adjustment.  
2017-7-26
Use props
mtnlandpix
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

mtnlandpix Posted at 2017-7-26 12:24
I updated only the AC with the Spark connected by USB to my laptop on Assistant 2.  I updated my iPhone to the new DGI Go 4 app through the APP Store.  When I started to fly the Spark, DJI told me "inconsistent firmware" and asked me to update my RC through my iPhone and DJI Go 4, which I did.  Everything seems to be working fine with the new firmware except I still do not see an option for 180 Panoramas or for Gimbal speed adjustment.

Thanks to another poster, I uninstsalled DJI Go 4 and reinstalled from the App store.  I now have 180 pano and gimbal speed adjustment.
2017-7-26
Use props
Jimmers
lvl.4
Flight distance : 49623 ft
United States

You need to update the Spark, the remote and all batteries.
2017-7-26
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

I've replied your another post with 3 videos, please check it.
2017-7-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules