Cannot sign in
3162 7 2017-7-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Abbot
New

United States

I have had my phantom 3 std for 3 months and cannot sign in. No matter what i do it keeps telling me my password is invalid.  I click on Forgot Password and Skypixel is sent to my email.  I reset my password and dji tells me again that it is invalid.  I an Abbott to sell this thing of real cheap. I teach college courses online and do a lot of photography with my canon cameras so i am somewhat tech savy....i think.
2017-7-29
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

How come you posted under the Phantom 4 Pro heading, with a Phantom 3 Standard?

Sorry you are having a difficult time... Hopefully you can find a solution. Good luck.

RedHotPoker
2017-7-29
Use props
Antonio76
Second Officer
Flight distance : 144403 ft
Denmark

where exactly did you try to log in and clicked Forgot Password? If you didn't do it on the DJI.com homepage (small icon on top right corner), try doing it from there...
2017-7-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Are you trying to login DJI GO? If yes, please try to verify the password via our official website first. If it only happens to one certain app, re-install the app may be helpful.
2017-7-31
Use props
fansd4fbf259
New

China

I am not about this issue, maybe you need to log in the official website if you reset WiFi password , then there is something waiting for you to verify such as the email. Did you receive an email or information about it? I have a similar experience when  I reset my Apple 10.0.0.1 password, I had to change it in the official site and wait for the email.
2017-8-8
Use props
alexPhant
lvl.2
Flight distance : 475384 ft
Germany

dont use any weird symbols like !"£$% in your name
2017-8-12
Use props
djiuser_Gna8VzRCrc86
lvl.1

Canada

Hi,
  Reset my password. I am able to login in skypixel and DJI website but I am unable to login in DJI GO 4 android app. Keeps saying 'invalid password'. Please help.
2018-2-28
Use props
fansfdee2169
New
Netherlands

I had the same problem. Had #%$ in my password. When I only use digits an A-Z of a-z problem is solved.
2018-6-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules