2998 6 2015-3-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
zohaib_rq
lvl.1
Flight distance : 585499 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

when i connect zenmuse z15-5d to futaba R7008sb receiver through the sbus connector and link it to the futaba 14sg remote controll the gimbal doesn't respond or move .. please help !!!
2015-3-24
Use props
dantley
lvl.1

United States

I'm having the same problem.  I've tried connecting my gimbal to LG, A2, and directly to a Futaba receiver.  No luck.  My GCU shows a signal when connected to the z15 assistant.
2015-3-26
Use props
HMArnold
Second Officer
Flight distance : 24012 ft
United States

I'm not sure if I can help, but I have an S1000+, A2, Lightbridge, Zenmuse Z15 setup that works fine using dual Futaba 14SB controllers, one to fly and the other to control the gimbal.

The signals from the gimbal go through a "training wire" that allows for both Futabas to go into the Lightbridge ground unit, then through to the Lightbridge air unit, then an SBUS decoder board to the Zenmuse. The SBUS decoder board breaks out the various individual signals that plug into the Zenmuse controller inputs through 3 inch jumpers of 3 wires each.

If that's anything like what you're after, let me know and I'll send pictures of the connections and screenshots of the various Lightbridge Ground/Air, and Zenmuse assistant program screens.

I do know that one user posted a lengthy explanation of how to get a similar setup to mine to work through the Lightbridge with a single Futaba, without the "training cable", but I haven't tried that setup yet.
2015-3-29
Use props
pimezon1
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

HMArnold Posted at 2015-3-30 06:43
I'm not sure if I can help, but I have an S1000+, A2, Lightbridge, Zenmuse Z15 setup that works fine ...

I am having a same problem.
There is not connection between Z15 5D with futaba 14sg R7008sb sbus.
How can I solve this problem ?
2015-4-1
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

What is showing in the Zen Assistant?
2015-4-1
Use props
pimezon1
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2015-4-2 15:34
What is showing in the Zen Assistant?

Zen assistant is showing anything.
Which system must be Futaba 14sg when sbus R7008SB ?
I selected FASSTest-14CH SINGLE G.
I put eighth channel (sbus) to 3 wire signal cable on receiver.
Other AUX2.
Regards
2015-4-2
Use props
pimezon1
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

okey
I found answer.

*** How to set the Futaba RX7008/2008 for SBUS mode

- Power off the receiver
- Hold the tiny link button pressed (on the RX!)
- Power on the receiver
- Briefly press the link button until you get 2 short red flashes, for mode 2 (B) if you need no more than 7 channels.
- If you need more than 7 channels you can go for the mode 4 (D), just have to display 4 red blinks instead of 2. You'll then get up to 14 channels (depending of the mode set on the TX). Ch. 1 to 7 on the SBUS plug (#8), and from 9 to 12-14 on the normal outputs (from #1 to #6).
- Keep the link button pressed until it goes back to perma-green.

Mode 1 (A) = 8 normal channels (from 1 to 8) on outputs #1 to #8
Mode 2 (B) = 7 normal channels (from 1 to 7) on outputs #1 to #7, and #8 is SBUS
Mode 3 (C) = 6 normal channels (from 9 to 14) on outputs #1 to #6
Mode 4 (D) = 6 normal channels (from 9 to 14) on outputs #1 to #6, and #8 is SBUS

I set mode4.

Regards

2015-4-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules