Dji Natalia, please respond to my questions.
2083 5 2017-7-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Moshe.mmm
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1320098 ft
  • >>>
Israel

Hi Natalia,

I opened the thread about the stability and aggressiveness of the drone after the fw update.

I was patient as you kindly asked and waited for news of a fix from you.

I'm still waiting and asked you something by replying to you on a post you wrote inside  that thread so you can get an alert for my contact attempt as you asked.

You haven't replied to me yet.

So I'm asking here again-

Your colleagues Thor and Susan don't know about the massive issues with the last fw as you can see in theirs replies in couple of the recents posts on the forum.

As noted from couple of users who contacted your support assistance, the support staff doesn't know about the issues with the fw and it's couple of weeks now.

So I'm asking you directly:
ARE YOU SURE YOUR ENGINEERS ARE WORKING ON THIS CRITICAL ISSUE?

You probably remember it's a matter of public safety this time.

Please respect my kindness and advise asap.
I'm respecting you and keep my language clean and respectful. I'm expecting the same  attitude from you.

Thank you.  
Moshe.
2017-7-31
Use props
SomeoneElsesDro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 419669 ft
United Kingdom

JockC Posted at 2017-7-31 02:40
She does but, back on topic, Moshe.mmm has created a very specific thread here with a very specific purpose of asking DJI Natalia to confirm and elaborate on her earlier promises that the engineers were working on the firmware problems and I believe we should try to keep this thread focused on that objective.
There were some very specific questions asked and I too want DJI to put and end to their complete silence on this issue. Numerous owners have been left with unusable drones because of DJI's incompetence and we deserve answers.
I also want DJI to tell us that they understand the problems and that they are working to urgently fix it (the "urgent" request seems a little asburd since it's already been nearly three weeks).

Tahoe Ed said this over on rcgroups.com - the closest thing to acknowledgement I have seen (don't know why they haven't been as candid here)

"I am sorry. The issues have been reported. It only took us 2 months to bring this out. I agree it should have been better."
2017-7-31
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

Engineers are always focusing in on improvement of software. As they do a new version of the firmware is provided. It is also true that if you have new mobile devices, they do have some unforeseen issues. Calling out a moderator will not change that. Re flashing the software and re linking the controller will resolve many issues. Use the Assistant 2 Software if you need to.
2017-8-2
Use props
Slipstrm111
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5256 ft
United States

DJI-Mark Posted at 2017-8-2 05:22
Engineers are always focusing in on improvement of software. As they do a new version of the firmware is provided. It is also true that if you have new mobile devices, they do have some unforeseen issues. Calling out a moderator will not change that. Re flashing the software and re linking the controller will resolve many issues. Use the Assistant 2 Software if you need to.

I'd like to see a fix instead of more DJI Mr. Tech Support repeating the same tired crap that has been spouted by every single one of you super hero Avatar'ed automatons. Every single one of ya'll address each thread as if its a previously unknown problem. We are a couple days away from a month long fiasco. DJI has lost all credibility from thousands+ consumers that have paid a ton of money for a product that will not fly without being dangerous. DJI continues to try to impose restrictions on a device I own. The easy fix would have been a simple capability to rollback the virus that ya'll call firmware.  I for one would like nothing better that to get my money back and run, not walk away from DJI's deception and Ineptitude.
2017-8-2
Use props
Tahoe Ed
lvl.3
Flight distance : 41668330 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am going to close this thread.  Moshe, I have brought your issues to the attention to the Admins and we will get an answer for you.  Note the new firmware has helped many users.  I am sorry that it did not help you.  We will address your concerns.
2017-8-2
Use props
djiuser_S09vwHyO6ZVk
New

Canada

Tahoe Ed Posted at 2017-8-2 05:54
I am going to close this thread.  Moshe, I have brought your issues to the attention to the Admins and we will get an answer for you.  Note the new firmware has helped many users.  I am sorry that it did not help you.  We will address your concerns.

Many of us have the same issue. I have a Samsung s20 version 12 using DJI app v 1.6.9. The app suddenly does not open anymore. I have deleted all data and the app 4 times and reinstalled version 1.6.9 new.  It still does not work! I installed the app on my wife's cell a Samsung S8 version 9 and it works.  What is going on???
2022-8-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules