How to stream to samsung TV
5134 12 2017-7-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
zhornovy
New
Ukraine

Hello guys, please help me, how to stream to Samsung TV.
I have Samsung Galaxy S7 edge, Mavic and Samsung TV with installed DJI application.

Is there any video tutorial to text tutorial?

All I can do is to stream to youtube and watch youtube at Samsung tv, but it freezes sometimes so I want to try using DJI application at Samsung tv, but I can not
setup it. I can see only promo videos at DJI for tv.

Thank you for your help.
2017-7-31
Use props
Nazar78
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5106037 ft
Singapore

Depending on your Samsung Smart TV model (2015 or later), you can directly use the phone's screen mirroring feature to cast the phone's screen to the TV. Else you'll need mirroring dongle like allshare cast or chromecast.
2017-7-31
Use props
djiuser_tfd3JsFxq0ER
lvl.1

Australia

Now you can watch any movie or TV shows for free right from your Samsung TV using USTVNow app. Download it from official site and enjoy all HD live TV channels and shows for free.
2018-8-2
Use props
MrArcher
lvl.4
Flight distance : 401706 ft
United States

Hmm, this is interesting.  I'm wondering if you can cast the device screen to any large screen TV with a dongle.  I'll have to try this.
2018-8-2
Use props
downloadustvnow
New

India

I always prefer to watch Movies and TV shows on the big screen like Smart TV (LG/Samsung) and love to hear about the stream to the smart tv if anyone helps me.
I like to install ustvnow on my Samsung TV.

Regards, Rahul
2018-9-28
Use props
MrArcher
lvl.4
Flight distance : 401706 ft
United States

djiuser_tfd3JsFxq0ER Posted at 2018-8-2 01:15
Now you can watch any movie or TV shows for free right from your Samsung TV using USTVNow app. Download it from official site and enjoy all HD live TV channels and shows for free.

This USTV app is a total scam. They force you to register, email and cell number, then the kicker is, you MUST rate the app 5 stars to get the activation code.  What a frigging joke. Then if you look closely, there's a bunch of Islamic text. Clearly a scam. Hopefully the contributor that posted this is not involved.
2018-9-28
Use props
Dbuzo Ahsap
lvl.1

Netherlands

Hello, i think you should use Mobdro to stream to your samsung TV. This is the streaming app for watching movies, sports, news, quality music and free.
2019-3-24
Use props
Dbuzo Ahsap
lvl.1

Netherlands

Dbuzo Ahsap Posted at 3-24 18:52
Hello, i think you should use Mobdro to stream to your samsung TV. This is the streaming app for watching movies, sports, news, quality music and free.

If you do not know any reputable address to download this application, I would recommend to MobdroPlus.com. This is the leading website to download Mobdro online TV.

2019-3-24
Use props
Dbuzo Ahsap
lvl.1

Vietnam

You use Mobdro at this site for free 2019: https://mobdroplus.com/download/mobdro-for-android/
2019-6-25
Use props
Dbuzo Ahsap
lvl.1

Vietnam

Great, thank so much .
2019-7-26
Use props
Dbuzo Ahsap
lvl.1

Vietnam

2019-8-8
Use props
Olivia Williams
New

Vietnam

You can download Listas IPTV high quality and completely free at coimobile.com
2021-3-10
Use props
jaatavaresf
lvl.1

Brazil

DJI Fly App, Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 and screen cast to a Chromecast does not work. It may be due to the implementation of the Samsung screen mirror in the tablet or something related to DJI Fly app image overlay.
2021-3-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules