681 2 2017-8-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Phan-TOM
lvl.2
Flight distance : 61184 ft
  • >>>
United States

Recently update 4.1.5 was released for the Go 4 App, but I paid up for the P4P+ and can't update the built-in go app? It says its running the current version, but its only running 4.1.0.  "No updates available". So is DJI going to leave plus model owners behind or what?
2017-8-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Apologies for the confusion first. The APP of P4P+ will update with the controller firmware. There will be message when new version is available. May I know what's main issue of your current APP? We'd love to check it.
2017-8-2
Use props
dewein
Second Officer
Flight distance : 157746 ft
United States

I don't know what Tom's issues are but I have about had it with the maps issues.  I'm seriously considering returning my P4P+ this weekend and getting a regular P4P and a tablet.  This has been a fiasco.  I just posted this on my original thread about the problem:

UPDATE  Okay so after a reset.... it begins with "Acquiring Offline City List" and then I get "Network Unavailable".  If I try entering a search but as soon as I type a letter it says "No Relevant Data Found".   I have a good WiFi signal so does that mean the network that the RC is trying to connect to for maps is down?
2017-8-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules