Video Issues with Camera
601 3 2017-8-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
QuadKid
First Officer
Flight distance : 482349 ft
United States

Hey all just went out and flew my new Mavic.Lots of Jello, ailasing & video tarnsmission lag.
Info:
Samsung Tab A / Droid Tablet
All camera setting set to Auto, 4K/30fps
Overexposer set to off
Big time video lag when moving camera up/down, wide open lot, closest thing that could possibly cause interference is a cell tower a mile away, no problem here with my P3P.

See Here:    sorry bout that Dropbox is a pain now at U-Tube

Any help greatly appreciated !
BTW the video was downgraded to 720p for uploading, it looks much worse in 4K

2017-8-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Please make sure the firmware has been updated to the latest version and try to calibrate IMU and gimbal camera.
2017-8-2
Use props
Marty Markoe
First Officer
Flight distance : 15135 ft
  • >>>
United States

In both scenes, it looks to me as if the focus is hunting for focus. And it first seen it had to refocus on the house as you were moving very quickly. In the scene of the sky, the automatic focus is trying to focus on the sky but it's not finding any point to focus on. In situations like that, manually focus at infinity.
2017-8-3
Use props
QuadKid
First Officer
Flight distance : 482349 ft
United States

Marty Markoe Posted at 2017-8-3 03:51
In both scenes, it looks to me as if the focus is hunting for focus. And it first seen it had to refocus on the house as you were moving very quickly. In the scene of the sky, the automatic focus is trying to focus on the sky but it's not finding any point to focus on. In situations like that, manually focus at infinity.

Went out this morning after re-calibrating the IMU's & Gimbal, did manual focus, Wella all is good, no Jello no vibration shiver. Don't know what we all would do without this forum, great direction.
Thank you Both!
Until next time have a great day
2017-8-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules