Confusing OTG behavior
730 2 2017-8-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SparkAustin
lvl.1
Flight distance : 125308 ft
United States

I'm very confused by this. I have a set of OTG adapters that proved to have worked with my Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 before. Then, I tried connecting my Galaxy S7 Edge phone successfully, the table will no longer connect. The phone works flawlessly. I didn't change any firmware/software in the meantime.
I've tried everything, even did a factory reset on my tablet and it doesn't work. Can someone shine some light into this?
2017-8-2
Use props
ImHereToCrash
First Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

it's because OTG isn't officially supported.. so there is a little dance has to be done sometimes... sometimes my samsung S8 refuses to connect via OTG at startup..sits there doing nothing.   forces me to have to plug and unplug it till it shows in app "connected" and "go fly".   i haven't tried iPad mini 2 yet with my new spark/RC, doing that tomorrow when i get my new holder thingy to mount it on.    but i imagine it behave either identically or it will be better..  but OTG is a pain in the ass on the spark.. hopefully they will enable native OTG support.

i tried new spark without OTG syncing phone via wifi to RC and sending out my spark and it struggled to work well beyond 350 feet out.. first disconnect ever happened at 400 feet..  with OTG most of the time i was able to toss my spark right out a half mile without issue!   it is night and day in an area that has a lot of wifi congestion...  they need to make it a official thing, converts the spark from a "plaything" into a tool.  plus it makes it ...well..makes it just work
2017-8-2
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

jilan102 Posted at 2018-5-17 01:03
rite aid blood pressure monitor
coc hacking gems
August 2018 Calendar Editable

CAUTION

Attention Forum Admin:
Thread # 3 contains Spam and advert links.  Do NOT click on any of the list.  [FWIW, hovering cursor over link will reveal web link(s)]
2018-5-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules