Pro USB Cables needed for Vision Sensor Calibration
2056 5 2017-8-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Alpine Force 1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1430 ft
France

After finding my USB cables for connecting the Drone microUSB to a desktop USB have been mislaid, do the USB cables have to be DJI specific only?
As I have tried other USB-MicroUSB cables but they do not work to help calibrate the Vision Sensors.
I have to Calibrate the Vision Sensors with DJI Assistant but I can not carry out that procedure because of incorrect USB cables?

Any links or advice much appreciated.
2017-8-3
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Any good quality cable should work. Thing to watch out for on some of the cheaper cables is that they are designed for charging only, so there may be no physical data path, or at best it might not be certified to work properly.
2017-8-3
Use props
Landbo
Second Officer
Flight distance : 502792 ft
Denmark

An ordinary USB cable with a mini plug at one end is fine.
If the program DJI Assistant 2 can see your Phantom when you turn it on, your USB cable is ok.
If you can not calibrate your Vision Sensors, either your monitor is not suitable for calibration or your Vision Sensors are defective.

Regards Leif.
2017-8-3
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

If you're using a desktop computer, is there another monitor you could try calibration with ?
Or try changing refresh rate on monitor, this has been suggested in other posts as a fix.
2017-8-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

I would recommend you to use the original USB cable. Please contact your local dealer or seller for assistance if applicable. Also, below is one tutorial video of VPS calibration for reference:

2017-8-3
Use props
Drogo2
lvl.2
United States

I started getting an error message on my P4 Pro saying downward vision sensor needed calibrating. I did this twice successfully in DJI assistant 2 but am still getting the error....any clues why it should pass the calibration test OK and still give this error message. Thanks
2018-4-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules