constant beeping when i turn on the RC
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ninjapimp
lvl.1
Flight distance : 198222 ft
United States

I power up my drone first ( and tried vice versa) than power up the RC, the moment this happens is starting beeping and i can't seem to make it stop

as for error messages, i see firmware abnormal
imu needs calibration, despite the fact it was already done
compass needs calibrating despite the fact i did it a few weeks ago - i was told on this forum, one does not need to recalibrate the compass before each flight unless you have moved 100 miles from last flight spot.

i am unable to calibrate when it beeps i've noticed...
however i can leave RC in P mode and fly the drone.
it reaches limit of 30feet despite beginnner mode is off
after about 2 min it unlocks letting me fly it higher,
the calibratio warning vanish, no more errors but the beeping never stops

so i fly the drone for the entire battery, all while it beeps.

please note: when i first got my drone, i activated, calibrated the compass and IMU
i saw there was a firmware update so i applied it with no issues but ever since that update it constantly beeps and calibration alwats fails no matter where i'm at. i've gone far out in the fields where theres nothing and it still wont compass calibrate.

any ideas how to fix this annoying beeping? its never ending, quite frustrating to fly the drone with it beeping the entire time. makes the experience annoying and almost dread my next flight.
2017-8-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

May I know what's the current firmware of the drone, controller and APP? Please make sure all have been updated to the latest version. For the RC beeping issue, I would recommend you to make sure the RC battery is full and calibrate the RC.
2017-8-7
Use props
ninjapimp
lvl.1
Flight distance : 198222 ft

App - V 4.1.5
Aircraft - V 01.00.0128
Remote Controller - V 02.01.01.00
Flight Database - V 01.00.01.04
App Database - V 01.00.01.04

the RC is fully charged and calibrated.

the moment i turn it on it beeps and only way to make it stop is to turn off the RC.
so what sucks is i end up flying the drone with this annoying constant beeps which does not seem to hinder flight of the drone.
any ideas how to fix this?
2017-8-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules