Black and white lines on my iPhone when I fly in sunny conditions
597 6 2017-8-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bama105
lvl.1
United States

When I'm flying I see black and white vertical lines on ANY light surface. Like roofs concrete or anything bright
It doesn't transfer to the saved image but I can't see to make good pics or videos
Suggestions???
IMG_5090.PNG
IMG_5010.PNG
2017-8-6
Use props
Bekaru Tree
First Officer
Flight distance : 15513100 ft
South Africa

This is yr over exposure warning - you can set it to be on or off in your camera settings. when you get nd filters then you will be able to get your shutter speed down to the recomended 2 times frame rate (which would be 120 if you are on 60 fps or 60 if at 30 fps etc)
2017-8-6
Use props
Bekaru Tree
First Officer
South Africa

yr shutter speed is at 640 and with high over exposure warning means either you have not got filters or you are using the lightest one instead of strongest one. i have seen posts with differant opinions on nd filters - it was some months before i bought mine - they make a world of differance to yr photgraphic potential - i consider them an essential item whereas others consider it an accessory.
2017-8-6
Use props
bama105
lvl.1
United States

Thanks i don't use filters yet but I will try changing the exposure
2017-8-6
Use props
I am the E
lvl.4
  • >>>
Romania

bama105 Posted at 2017-8-6 17:14
Thanks i don't use filters yet but I will try changing the exposure

READ THE MANUAL!
2017-8-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

I would recommend you to disable the over exposure warning in camera settings. It will be helpful.
2017-8-7
Use props
Bekaru Tree
First Officer
South Africa

personally i like to have it on because it warns me of overexposure which allows me to dial my shutter speed up or down as i go in or out of critical light - does not make black on white in final image so is just a warning feature.
I need all the help i can get so i us it.
2017-8-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules