DEAD DRONE!!!! NEED HELP!!
765 8 2017-8-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nvar Kawan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 33 ft
Iraq

After having some issues with current firmware, I decided to downgrade my p4p frimware, since assistant removed the downgrade option, I decided to try  and manually downgrade the firmware, and by an accident, I flashed my phantom 4 pro with a phantom 4 firmware. and now here are my drone symptoms
1. It cannot connect to rc. ( also linking doesnt work.. timedout
2.The AC turns on and the gimbal moves up then stops looking at bottom.
3.The AC LED camera indicator is flashing red/green/yellow
4.Tried to flash again with p4p firmware... DID NOT WORK!
5. Tried to restore to factory settings, update via assistant.... DID NOT WORK
6. Tried to connect via cable directly to phone, It does not recognize it on DJI go, and says disconnected.
7.Tried to put firmware(.bin) file in root directory of sd card. Nothing happened

HELP!

2017-8-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Did you flash the P4 firmware via the third party software? Actually, we do not support to do so as it may void your warranty. For this kind of situation, I would recommend you to contact our Support Team via support@dji.com to send it in for fully check and repair.
2017-8-7
Use props
Nvar Kawan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 33 ft
Iraq

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-8-7 18:40
Did you flash the P4 firmware via the third party software? Actually, we do not support to do so as it may void your warranty. For this kind of situation, I would recommend you to contact our Support Team via  to send it in for fully check and repair.

The error appeared then tried third party apps mentioned so you guys now what I've tried and possible solutions
2017-8-7
Use props
m1shootr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 118894 ft
United States

Common sense is very uncommon.
2017-8-7
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I read something similar about one to two weeks ago, as far as I remember the recommendation was to change the MC board. A very expensive mistake to make.

I've tried a quick search but can find nothing, try Google.

2017-8-8
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Easy mistake if not paying close attention
2017-8-8
Use props
Tmygun
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2972497 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sounds to me like you've tried everything....the red, green, yellow flashing light means major error.
Like DJI Susan said, probably the only way this will be resolved it to send it in to DJI and have them repair the Phantom.
I read something similar to what Aardvark posted.....and I have to agree....unless your comfortable doing an intricate break-down and repair.....you might have to bite the bullet and send it in.

Good Luck!
2017-8-8
Use props
bluemarley67
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1242638 ft
United States

sure glad i only use dji and no third party apps
2017-8-8
Use props
Antonio76
Second Officer
Flight distance : 144403 ft
Denmark

Nvar Kawan Posted at 2017-8-7 20:57
The error appeared then tried third party apps mentioned so you guys now what I've tried and possible solutions

Since you went over to the "dark side of the force", did you contact the creators of the "third party app" and asked for their help?
2017-8-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules