Refund
1293 4 2017-8-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_SssYwxs
New
Canada

Hello,

After getting my P4P 4 days ago I got a battery authentication error and have been unable to get it off the ground. After communication with support they had said they wanted to replace the battery but not with a new one. Even though I just got this thing. I have asked for a refund and am in the process of trying to return it. I was wondering if anyone has had success in getting a refund. If I am guarantee the refund I will order the new drone today because I would like to be flying this weekend. If anyone can give me any information that would be appreciated.
2017-8-8
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Did you buy the battery from our official store? I would recommend you to check the policy from here: http://www.dji.com/service/policy
2017-8-8
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

You best course of action is to take it all back to where you bought it and tell them it is Dead On Arrival, either exchange it for another or refund the sale.
2017-8-8
Use props
djiuser_SssYwxs
New
Canada

I purchased directly through the online store. I am trying to get a full refund on the entire product.
2017-8-8
Use props
T-R
lvl.4
Flight distance : 287884 ft
China

They must, regardless what the privat policy said, rebound you regarding the trading rules of your country. The government law can't be overwritten by privat policy of a shop. We are not in Disneyland. Even you can return for full refund the whole thing. I make a bet nobody in the shop like to loos face by selling fake or dead stuff.  Every man of law will help you doing this .
2017-8-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules