DJI Phantom 4 Battery Dead (How to Fix?)
2871 4 2017-8-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
0xJaw
lvl.1
Flight distance : 65873 ft
Indonesia

hello i have problem with my battery.. i just open it from bag never turn on the battery.. or new condition.. i try to turn on but no respond.. i try to charge and samething, no respond from battery.. anyone know how to fix this? i know 100% is PCB Problem not CELL Battery .. what should i do .. i won't send it back to DJI for replace..

2017-8-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Do you use the original charger? Please connect it with original battery charger for a certain time to check if there is reaction. If not, I'm afraid that send it in for check might be the last choice.
2017-8-9
Use props
0xJaw
lvl.1
Flight distance : 65873 ft
Indonesia

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-8-9 22:41
Do you use the original charger? Please connect it with original battery charger for a certain time to check if there is reaction. If not, I'm afraid that send it in for check might be the last choice.

don't know if the charger is broken or not.. but for how long i charge my battery ?
2017-8-11
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Why won't you send it back?
2017-8-11
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

0xJaw Posted at 2017-8-11 04:01
don't know if the charger is broken or not.. but for how long i charge my battery ?

You can check whether it works on charging other batteries or controller. Also, I would recommend you to send an email to our Support Team via support@dji.com to report for further assistance.
2017-8-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules