Abrupt gesture, home point not working
758 8 2017-8-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lumidair
lvl.4
Slovakia

Hallo. Pleas help me. When dron is in gesture mode, the gestures are very abrupt. Reactions are very slow, or none.
Add2: when is drone in beginer mode, I set home point and fly. When is drone in air in an another place, I push back to home buton, but drone not come to home and land, but it start landing bayond actualy air place, not to set home point. Wher is problem?
Thank you
2017-8-9
Use props
Monochrome
lvl.3
Flight distance : 12710 ft
Poland

No offense but the problem is you should read manual and watch all tutorial videos. I encourage you to do so. Drone will land if it's closer than 20m unless rth is set to "current altitude". Gestures don't work when beginners mode is on (but they do not work sometimes at all in some conditions: too bright, low contrast between you and your surrounding).
2017-8-9
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

About the use of the Gesture Mode, had you upgraded the drone to the latest firmware? If you had, could you please take a short video about the process when you use the Gesture Mode? I'll help to confirm more.
Just to verify, you mean the drone did not come back to the Home point or the Home point was not the actual point that you set? If it was the first case, please check if the drone was equipped with the RTH activated requirements, thank you.
App RTH.png

But if it was the second case, could you please export the flight data and upload it to Dropbox? Besides, what DJI GO 4 app version and which mobile device model are you using?
2017-8-10
Use props
lumidair
lvl.4
Slovakia

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-8-10 02:18
About the use of the Gesture Mode, had you upgraded the drone to the latest firmware? If you had, could you please take a short video about the process when you use the Gesture Mode? I'll help to confirm more.
Just to verify, you mean the drone did not come back to the Home point or the Home point was not the actual point that you set? If it was the first case, please check if the drone was equipped with the RTH activated requirements, thank you.
[view_image]

RTH is OK yet. But gesture is not good, beginer mode rejected. Gesture are very lag. Often blink a red lights on front of the drone.
Anyway, I have problem with signal when is RC cennected. Altidude is cca 50m, away cca 20m and on display is : no signal or bad signal. Why please? What I should to doplease? Thank you
2017-8-10
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

lumidair Posted at 2017-8-10 21:13
RTH is OK yet. But gesture is not good, beginer mode rejected. Gesture are very lag. Often blink a red lights on front of the drone.
Anyway, I have problem with signal when is RC cennected. Altidude is cca 50m, away cca 20m and on display is : no signal or bad signal. Why please? What I should to doplease? Thank you

The red light will blink when the drone detects a selfie gesture on gesture mode or will have dual blink when face scanning failure. Could you please provide us with the video when you use Gesture mode?
If the signal losses in a short distance, please make sure that you had upgraded the drone to the latest firmware first. Also, the position of the antennas makes a great effort, too. Distance should be greater than height during flight. Please confirm the remote controller’s antennas are positioned parallel to and are pointed towards the aircraft. Besides, try another place to fly with.
2017-8-13
Use props
lumidair
lvl.4
Slovakia

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-8-13 00:19
The red light will blink when the drone detects a selfie gesture on gesture mode or will have dual blink when face scanning failure. Could you please provide us with the video when you use Gesture mode?
If the signal losses in a short distance, please make sure that you had upgraded the drone to the latest firmware first. Also, the position of the antennas makes a great effort, too. Distance should be greater than height during flight. Please confirm the remote controller’s antennas are positioned parallel to and are pointed towards the aircraft. Besides, try another place to fly with.

Hallo. I made the video. You can see, that gesture mode is so bad. Spark don´t react for the gesture turn left or right. Down it´s good. Please let me know, what can I do, or what can you do for me, to gesture full function. Thank you.Sorry for my english.
2017-9-4
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

lumidair Posted at 2017-9-4 21:09
Hallo. I made the video. You can see, that gesture mode is so bad. Spark don´t react for the gesture turn left or right. Down it´s good. Please let me know, what can I do, or what can you do for me, to gesture full function. Thank you.Sorry for my english.
https://youtu.be/feUopLo4hFE

DJI Diana had replied you on your new thread. And I want to add more. Firstly, we had updated the firmware, though it's a mandatory update, please confirm you had updated it. Then, please don't wear a black cloth when using gesture mode. Next, like Diana mentioned, move it slowly. If it still not works, please export the flight data and upload it to Dropbox, provide us with the link, we will help to check. cloth needed.png
2017-9-5
Use props
lumidair
lvl.4
Slovakia

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-9-5 02:57
DJI Diana had replied you on your new thread. And I want to add more. Firstly, we had updated the firmware, though it's a mandatory update, please confirm you had updated it. Then, please don't wear a black cloth when using gesture mode. Next, like Diana mentioned, move it slowly. If it still not works, please export the flight data and upload it to Dropbox, provide us with the link, we will help to check.[view_image]

OK, thank you. I will try colour clothes and slowly move of my hand.
2017-9-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

lumidair Posted at 2017-9-5 03:40
OK, thank you. I will try colour clothes and slowly move of my hand.

Looking forward to your feedback.
2017-9-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules