Esc status error
3688 10 2015-3-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
firdausyusof198
lvl.2

Malaysia

Hi everybody....

I just bought a brand new inspire...after firmware upgrade, i decide to fly my new toy..but unfortunately..there is a massage pop up in my ipad screen indicate my esc status error and pls restart and contact DJI ...somemore, the led on the rear right landing skid didnt light up...ohhh...i am so sad...what should i do?
image.jpg
2015-3-27
Use props
CrabHawk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7782 ft
  • >>>
United States

DID you charge up batteries to %100 ? Then just turn it off then back on.
2015-3-27
Use props
firdausyusof198
lvl.2

Malaysia

Yup..done that..but after 3-4 time restart...i manage to run the motor...but when i start it up again..the problem persist....
2015-3-27
Use props
firdausyusof198
lvl.2

Malaysia

Any help guys?
2015-3-27
Use props
markjacobs.talk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 120784 ft
United Kingdom

Return it for a replacement.
2015-3-27
Use props
FlyingSquirrel
lvl.3
Flight distance : 17141325 ft
  • >>>
Argentina

Did you fire it up before the upgrade?  or did you do all your upgrade upon the first setup?
2015-3-27
Use props
firdausyusof198
lvl.2

Malaysia

Ohh...so the only thing to do is to return it..is there any thought about this is happend due to firmware update?
2015-3-27
Use props
markjacobs.talk
lvl.4
United Kingdom

firdausyusof198 Posted at 2015-3-28 04:30
Ohh...so the only thing to do is to return it..is there any thought about this is happend due to fir ...

I doubt it..... Sounds like one faulty ESC....especially since you have an intermittent light on the same arm.
2015-3-27
Use props
rodger
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am pretty sure that you experienced a blip in the update. Walk away from it and take a breath. Go to Youtube and search DJI Inspire Firmware updates. Pick the one that you feel comfortable with, There are a few on the Youtube site. Doubt that you have to return it. I did mine with a fresh micro sd card and fresh USB thumb drive and followed the tutorial that I picked. As said earlier go through them and pick the one that you feel comfortable with. You may have to do a restart, if so just shut down the Inspire and restart it and wait and let it do it's thing.
2015-3-27
Use props
firdausyusof198
lvl.2

Malaysia

Kindda weird bacause when I restart it sometime the status didnt show and the red led emits in both front landing gear..and i can power the motor...hmm...yup i do update it as i receive it.
2015-3-27
Use props
markjacobs.talk
lvl.4
United Kingdom

firdausyusof198 Posted at 2015-3-28 05:27
Kindda weird bacause when I restart it sometime the status didnt show and the red led emits in both  ...

Faulty ESC or dry solder joint.... Since it is new your dealer should replace it without quibble.
Do you really want to put a 3kg aircraft in the air with intermittent drive to one motor?
2015-3-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules