Keeps saying gimbal disconnected and no video feed
726 6 2017-8-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans0c92d873
lvl.1
United States

I can not get my gimbal to connect for several days now  it keeps saying it is disconnected  it have checked that the connections are ok Tried resetting it  tried new SD card can not get it to connect no matter what I try any one have a thought
2017-8-12
Use props
Antonio76
Second Officer
Flight distance : 144403 ft
Denmark

for anybody to be able to help you, you should at least tell what product you are flying, what device, which version of App and firmware, what appears on your device screen, possibly with a picture. People are willing to help, but they don't have a crystal ball...
2017-8-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Could you please answer the Antonio76's questions? We need more details to locate the issue. Besides, did anything happen before, like hard landing or crash?
2017-8-13
Use props
fans0c92d873
lvl.1
United States

Sorry I thought I was on the phantom 4 page so I guess I assumed that was implied.  I have the p4 I have the DJI 4 app upgraded to the latest firm ware there was no hard landing or crash it all started after I upgraded to the latest firm ware  it continues to tell me gimbal disconnected and in the upper left it scrolls no image transmission
2017-8-16
Use props
Mabou2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 811257 ft
  • >>>
United States

Welcome to a well known issue with the latest software/firmware update.

You might notice that your video transmission issue happens after your mobile device is running DJIGO for a few minutes?  Maybe you notice that the Video Transmission gets worse the longer you fly (even if the bird is right next to you)?  Maybe you also notice that your mobile device gets really hot?  (Then again, maybe not).  

Either way (and at the risk of being called a Litchi rep)... pony up $23 and buy Litchi.  Use that instead of DJIGO4.  I am once again able to fly without Video Transmission problems and my mobile device no longer becomes a hot plate.
2017-8-16
Use props
Smokedog65
lvl.1
United States

So you recommend the litchi app and you think that will get me flying
2017-8-16
Use props
Smokedog65
lvl.1
United States

Mabou2 Posted at 2017-8-16 12:41
Welcome to a well known issue with the latest software/firmware update.

You might notice that your video transmission issue happens after your mobile device is running DJIGO for a few minutes?  Maybe you notice that the Video Transmission gets worse the longer you fly (even if the bird is right next to you)?  Maybe you also notice that your mobile device gets really hot?  (Then again, maybe not).  

Well bought the app still don't work. Great
2017-8-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules