Foldable Sun Shade for Black Pearl
1079 3 2015-3-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
atcosby
lvl.1

United States

Hey guys I currently use a Fearless Back Pack for storing and carrying my phantom.  As of now I have the stocked sunshade that came with the Black Pearl Monitor.  If the weather conditions are full sunlight then I have to take the time to remount the sunshade to my BP and then when Im done I disassemble the sunshade so I can fit everything into the pack nicely.  For those who haven't seen the Fearless Back Pack I would highly recommend it for hiking trips etc..  So my question is have any of you guys seen the Foldable sunshades for the BP?  One that I saw was on ebay and it was made of strong looking velvet and the other was similar to the stocked but it folded completely down without having to take it off.  Either one appears to be nice for convenient when packing it back into the pack.  Have any of you FPV flyers purchased any of the two that I just described?
2015-3-27
Use props
atcosby
lvl.1

United States

Later I will add a picture of the pack
2015-3-27
Use props
Phantom2Flyer
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Yes, the second one you mention sounds like the new foldable sunshade that flysight released recently. I just bought one and its a far better solution than the old 3-piece one. It stays on the black pearl now. It folds down very flat and protects the screen too. Get one, you wont be disappointed.
I was thinking about the material ones until this came along. Not sure where you are from but here it is in US. - http://www.uav-outlet.com/produc ... ding-sun-shade.html
2015-3-28
Use props
atcosby
lvl.1

United States

Thanks for the info, I am going to purchase the foldable sunshade since the stock ones are a pain.
2015-3-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules