My phantom 2 vision + v3.0 is not recognizedby my mac PV2 assistant software.
947 5 2015-3-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
radmjk
lvl.1

United States

My phantom 2 vision + v3.0 is not recognizedby my mac PV2 assistant software. Never had this problem in the past? Anyone know a solution?
2015-3-28
Use props
Northofthe49th
Second Officer

Canada

Been a while since i had a Mac...does it normally chime when something is connected ie. if you plug in a Camera or USB or external device?
Will your RC connect to the RC Assistant? if not, check your cable, if so, delete and reinstall the Vision Assistant software is about all i can suggest.
NOTE: I am presuming you are connecting to the Phantom at the correct location at the front of the machine which is underneath the little white flap...and NOT via the camera connector!!
2015-3-28
Use props
marc.aronowitz
lvl.2

United States

I haven't had the issue.  I typically need to connect the usb to the phantom and mac, prior to turning on the phantom battery.   Shut down the app completely, connect the everything, start the app then power up the battery.
2015-3-28
Use props
radmjk
lvl.1

United States

Northofthe49th Posted at 2015-3-29 02:28
Been a while since i had a Mac...does it normally chime when something is connected ie. if you plug  ...

OMG!  I have not connected it in a while! I kept connecting it to camera port! Unbelievable! I uninstalled and reinstalled the software so many times! I works now obviously that I have it connected to the right port!

Thanks for reminding me!
2015-3-28
Use props
Gerry1124
Second Officer

United States

radmjk@yahoo.co Posted at 2015-3-29 03:20
OMG!  I have not connected it in a while! I kept connecting it to camera port! Unbelievable! I uni ...

Don't worry,  Al Heimer visits me a lot too.
2015-3-28
Use props
Northofthe49th
Second Officer

Canada

radmjk@yahoo.co Posted at 2015-3-29 03:20
OMG!  I have not connected it in a while! I kept connecting it to camera port! Unbelievable! I uni ...

rad,
Thank you for reporting back and letting us know and reminding us all that we are human and we make mistakes,,,Glad you got it fixed and again, thanks for sharing... and happy flying!..
2015-3-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules