First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Don't think your link loaded
2017-8-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Have the drone been retrieved? If not, I would recommend you to contact our Support Team via support.us@dji.com to report the accident, our colleagues will take care of it.
2017-8-17
Use props
fans5f01fa88
lvl.1
Flight distance : 58304 ft
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-8-17 18:27
Have the drone been retrieved? If not, I would recommend you to contact our Support Team via  to report the accident, our colleagues will take care of it.

Never found.  I did that.  They took 3 weeks to tell me it was not faulty.  If it was my fault, they would have told me immediatly.  The flight ended at 390ft in the air. Aircraft do not fall out of the sky unless there is failure.  If it was something I did, it still should have decended and auto landed when battery got critical.  My P4+ was 14 minutes old.  My screen on my monitor went black and the drone never returned home like it said it was doing before this happened.  Flight Record shows it ended while at 390ft up and last known location 390ft up.  Do all flights end while still in the air?  Nope!!  Your CS is horrible!
2017-8-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans5f01fa88 Posted at 2017-8-18 05:21
Never found.  I did that.  They took 3 weeks to tell me it was not faulty.  If it was my fault, they would have told me immediatly.  The flight ended at 390ft in the air. Aircraft do not fall out of the sky unless there is failure.  If it was something I did, it still should have decended and auto landed when battery got critical.  My P4+ was 14 minutes old.  My screen on my monitor went black and the drone never returned home like it said it was doing before this happened.  Flight Record shows it ended while at 390ft up and last known location 390ft up.  Do all flights end while still in the air?  Nope!!  Your CS is horrible!

I feel sorry for all inconvenience first. And I have replied in this post: http://forum.dji.com/thread-109297-2-1.html
2017-8-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules