1449 5 2017-8-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansbd4c7441
lvl.1
Flight distance : 153540 ft
Australia

Hi everyone,

I know the intelligent flight batteries for the mavic discharge to about 65% from 1 to 10 days depending on what you've set in the Go4 app.

One forum poster has indicated that some uers aren't seeing that is because "The reason yours aren't discharging automatically is probably that  you're pushing the button to check them. Every time you do that it  resets the countdown timer."
https://forum.dji.com/thread-85595-1-1.html

Can someone knowledgeable please confirm if pressing the button on the battery cancels or resets the current discharge cycle and resets it back to the start of x days before discharging again?

I'm really interested to find this out. Personally I'll prefer not to be able to cancel or reset the discharge process when I simply press the button to check the remaining power in the flight battery.

Thanks.
Dan

2017-8-19
Use props
Zamboon
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1332844 ft
Zambia

Hi Fans, yes, you reset to day one every time you press that button. It’s no big deal once you get used to it and resist the temptation just to see.....  :-)
2017-8-19
Use props
dancopter
Second Officer
Flight distance : 17901030 ft
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

Yes, as Zamboon said.
2017-8-19
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Yes. During auto-discharging, if any operations are conducted on the battery, such as powering on the battery, the battery will stop auto-discharging and start auto-discharging after the number of days set in the DJI GO 4 app.
2017-8-20
Use props
Mike Webster
New
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-8-20 19:48
Yes. During auto-discharging, if any operations are conducted on the battery, such as powering on the battery, the battery will stop auto-discharging and start auto-discharging after the number of days set in the DJI GO 4 app.

I see, no matter my batteries never did the auto discharge.
2017-8-21
Use props
DroneFlying
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

One forum poster has indicated that some uers aren't seeing that is because "The reason yours aren't discharging automatically is probably that  you're pushing the button to check them. Every time you do that it  resets the countdown timer."

Can someone knowledgeable please confirm if pressing the button on the battery cancels or resets the current discharge cycle and resets it back to the start of x days before discharging again?

I was the "forum poster" you quoted. Do you believe me now that you've also heard it from "someone knowledgable?"
2017-8-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules