If I uninstall DJI Go app and Re-install
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans9a7c0aa0
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8327 ft
United States

Will it erase all my pilot logs?

I can't get the maps to show up on my Ipad Air 2. The maps show up just fine on my iphone 6 so I'm thinking it's a clitch with the DJI-GO app. I'm thinking an uninstall and reinstall might fix it but don't want to lose all my flight logs. and records of flights.

I truly appreciate any help or thoughts anyone can provide.

Thanks

Joe Glenn
2017-8-20
Use props
fans9a7c0aa0
lvl.2
United States

It worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 THANK YOU SO MUCH!!  One other person had given me this advice but she said after locking the map just to flip it to Camera and back. She never said anything about turning the app off!! I am so grateful. I've spent about 380 on my drone in repairs finally got it back after a month and had planned to go down to the beach yesterday evening still before sunset and then NO MAP! again thanks so much! Sincerely,
Joe Glenn
2017-8-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Nice to hear that you have figured it out. As for the flight records, I would recommend you synchronize the flight records before uninstalling the APP.
2017-8-20
Use props
fans9a7c0aa0
lvl.2
United States

DJI Susan: Do you have any thoughts on this?

I almost crashed my drone tonight. Actually, I did! Ever since the last firmware update I've had issues with it not going above 100 feet. I would have to close the app and open it again on every flight to get above 100 feet. Tonight on the beach I hit return to home. It started coming home and it did a very fast 360-degree turn. then it came all the way overhead and just went crazy. I've owned this drone two years. I have my part 107 license. I've saved it from 2 flyaways the first year I had it. I know what I'm doing. This thing was spinning like a top. I went to Atti mode very little help. Opposite rudder I mean yaw stick sorry I'm a pilot and that slowed the rotation I managed somehow to get it near me and I dumped it into a large clump of bushes to avoid it taking off again and hitting a house or someone God forbid. I'm now absolutely afraid to fly it! I did do a calibration before the flight because I had not done one in a long time and it was in Texas I'm in San Diego.  Can anyone tell me how I upload the files so that others can tell me what went wrong? Unless this is something I really did wrong I'm done with the 3 series. I just can't risk injury to a person or property. I need the dual compass and Imu's of the phantom 4 series and Mavic. Thanks for any comments or advice!
2017-8-24
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

If you visit this website and follow the instruction...

www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload

Then you can post a link to that page back here...

RedHotPoker
2017-8-24
Use props
fans9a7c0aa0
lvl.2
United States

Thanks, RedHotPoker! I'll do as you suggested.
2017-8-26
Use props
fans9a7c0aa0
lvl.2
United States

Ok RedHotPoker, I've uploaded the bad flight. I don't see where I get a link, however, to post on here. Unless it's the URL of the page I'm on. If you know where I get a link so you can tap into the info on the flight please let me know. It's saying lost connection, Compass failure or possible strong interference.
2017-8-26
Use props
fans9a7c0aa0
lvl.2
United States

I found it. If there is anyone that can analyze this data and let me know if I should feel safe in continuing to fly my drone I would greatly appreciate it! Here's the link:http://app.airdata.com/main?share=GfNiCc
2017-8-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules