963 6 2017-8-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans857f61ea
lvl.1
Flight distance : 57287 ft
Sweden

Hi,
In the DJI Go for Phantom 3 there where some nice features that I really miss for the Spark.

- Altitude in photos, Phantom recorded the altitude on the photo files. This would be great to add for the Spark also.

- Discharge days settings in Go 4 app as in the Go app for Phantom. So you can decide when the smart batteries should discharge.

- When will DJI add a Lightroom camera profile for DJI Spark?

Regards
Peter
2017-8-21
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

For the altitude of the photos, you can read it on the attribute of a certain picture. But if you fly a drone in a no or weak GPS signal place, altitude info might not be recorded.
For battery discharging, you don't need to set it manually, please refer to the manual below. Spark电池自放电.png Thanks for the kind understanding.
2017-8-21
Use props
Phuong Do
lvl.4
Flight distance : 29800 ft
Vietnam

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-8-21 23:02
For the altitude of the photos, you can read it on the attribute of a certain picture. But if you fly a drone in a no or weak GPS signal place, altitude info might not be recorded.
For battery discharging, you don't need to set it manually, please refer to the manual below.[view_image]Thanks for the kind understanding.

Hi DJI Thor, I think the set up for discharge rate would be great.
Let say I need to go on a plane tomorrow, and want to discharge fast, the only way now is to let aircraft hover (Which cause the unnecessary wear to the motors). Maybe an option to choose the rate of discharge would be nice.

Also, I saw that Mavic, Phantom 4 has ability to turn off VPS (for over the water flying). I believe Spark should have that function too.
2017-8-21
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Phuong Do Posted at 2017-8-21 23:51
Hi DJI Thor, I think the set up for discharge rate would be great.
Let say I need to go on a plane tomorrow, and want to discharge fast, the only way now is to let aircraft hover (Which cause the unnecessary wear to the motors). Maybe an option to choose the rate of discharge would be nice.

Thanks for your feedback, our engineers are aware of it. Hope we will add more functions for Spark in the future.
2017-8-22
Use props
fans857f61ea
lvl.1
Flight distance : 57287 ft
Sweden

Anyone idea on camera profile in Adobe Lightroom for DJI Spark?
2017-8-29
Use props
Sparky_17
Second Officer
Flight distance : 62349 ft
Canada

Auto discharge for Spark batteries would be nice and even a Auto Discharge and Hibernation mode would be nice too
2017-8-29
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

For us in EU space the lack of support for our PAL system (25fps) is also pretty unpleasant.
Hope they will include that soon, so I can buy one too!
2017-8-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules