United States

Is there any way to extract the photos from the flight log
2017-8-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

You mean flight records? The pictures in flight records are screenshot of image transmission, sorry that cannot be extract.
2017-8-21
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Curious why you wished to remove the pics?

RedHotPoker
2017-8-24
Use props
Highasakite
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1423930 ft
United States

fansac72af46, if you have pictures in your flight log, you took pictures and they should be on the SD card in the camera. Safety First! Ken.
2017-8-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Ken's right, the pictures are saved in SD card and APP, but not flight records.
2017-8-25
Use props
Electro-Nick
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7083891 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

There are up to 4 low res images saved in  each flight log file, but I'm not aware of any instant/easy way to save them with Dji software. If you really need to get them as you don't have the sd card any longer, You can upload/copy your logs to somewhere like airdata and then see and save them thru that.
2017-8-25
Use props
Kidologist
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4415722 ft
  • >>>
United States

The answers above are actually incorrect. While it is true that when you take pictures some of them are used in the flight log,  and so they would be on the SD card, if you do not take pictures and only do video, then the app automatically selects some pictures. I, like the original poster, would like to get those pictures because sometimes the drone accidentally takes a great picture. It would be nice to be able to view them larger even to just get a screenshot of them.
2018-2-1
Use props
Electro-Nick
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7083891 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Then register and upload your log files with Airdata/healthydrones. You can then see the 4 images stored in the log and drag them from the web browser to your desktop. They're only low res images, so don't expect too much of them.
2018-2-2
Use props
djiuser_AZTTRFwPJC6h
lvl.2
Flight distance : 22837100 ft
Jamaica

Electro-Nick Posted at 2018-2-2 01:46
Then register and upload your log files with Airdata/healthydrones. You can then see the 4 images stored in the log and drag them from the web browser to your desktop. They're only low res images, so don't expect too much of them.

How do i remove just the pictures from my Flight Data Centre?
2021-8-31
Use props
djiuser_AZTTRFwPJC6h
lvl.2
Flight distance : 22837100 ft
Jamaica

The Flight Data Centre shows each flight and also shows distance, time, and photos. Is there a way to remove only the photos from each log?
2021-8-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules