974 6 2017-8-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bearmartin
lvl.2
Flight distance : 197411 ft
United States

hi guys

im hoping someone can help me. im over from the uk and brought a spark fly more combo but the video quality is terrable. see attached links.

its also very jerky in the air. im using my mini ipad conected to the remote with a cable and only 500 feet away and the connection keeps droping out.

any ideas on how i can improve them? i brought it to use on this trip but i may have to send it back to the shop i brought it from and im pretty un happy with it.  

thanks
2017-8-21
Use props
Sinus
lvl.2
Flight distance : 201270 ft
Germany

Did you use the Videos from the ipad or from the SD Card inside the Spark? Only the Video on th SD Card are recorded in full HD
2017-8-21
Use props
Dirk52
lvl.4
Flight distance : 232995 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Sinus Posted at 2017-8-21 22:49
Did you use the Videos from the ipad or from the SD Card inside the Spark? Only the Video on th SD Card are recorded in full HD

Looks like the cached Video..
2017-8-21
Use props
Bearmartin
lvl.2
Flight distance : 197411 ft
United States

thank you. you are in fact right. I thought that down loading them from my iPad would be HD but I was wrong.

the next noob issue I have is that this evenings flights that I down loaded of the iPad to load to here are not on the sd card. do they delete when I transfer them to my laptop from my iPad?
2017-8-21
Use props
Drone-Mike
lvl.4

United Kingdom

While you're in the UK, this is a great article about the rules you need to follow:
https://www.heliguy.com/blog/2017/07/31/uk-drone-regulations/
2017-8-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Bearmartin Posted at 2017-8-21 23:45
thank you. you are in fact right. I thought that down loading them from my iPad would be HD but I was wrong.

the next noob issue I have is that this evenings flights that I down loaded of the iPad to load to here are not on the sd card. do they delete when I transfer them to my laptop from my iPad?

A card reader might be helpful. The video cache will not be affected if you didn't click the delete icon.
2017-8-22
Use props
STBi01
lvl.1
Flight distance : 33573 ft
Sweden

Is there a way to export the move that i have created in DJI Go 4 with full video quality to my computer or IOS device?
2017-8-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules