Dear DJI, you probably want to private message me about this issue..
1806 24 2017-8-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansa93cdf33
lvl.1
Flight distance : 217136 ft
United States

Dear DJI, you probably want to private message me about this issue.. tech support has been less than helpfull.
2017-8-23
Use props
nazar404.yahoo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 394291 ft
  • >>>
United States

We have the same problem with tech support , the worst
2017-8-23
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Please tell me what happened? I will send you PM, please keep us updated.
2017-8-23
Use props
nazar404.yahoo
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-8-23 20:17
Please tell me what happened? I will send you PM, please keep us updated.

Maybe DJI killed his Inspire 2 Firmware,   How about an update DJI Elektra when the new Firmware will be released or a roll back to a working Firmware
2017-8-24
Use props
paraviz02
lvl.3

United States

It's been same here, too.

Are you having issues with your flight performance and reliability with the latest firmware? We can't get an answer from them at all. Not even an acknowledgement.

But from an engineering perspective, there is absolutely no way they do not know about our issues. We called to support the other day and they just told us to restore default settings and that should fix it. That obviously didn't fix anything.
2017-8-24
Use props
Wolfman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 405659 ft
Australia

solution fixed......DJI gives us the option to roll back to V1.3 and include the Go App that was not trying to perform heaps of irrelevant functions that most  operators do not use or need......

....Ah the good old days, life was simple and sh*t just worked! Guess they call it progress ???
2017-8-24
Use props
nazar404.yahoo
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Oh , there's that big Sorry word again !
2017-8-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

nazar404.yahoo Posted at 2017-8-24 20:51
Oh , there's that big Sorry word again !

Please forgive Elektra that she isn't clear about your issues in the previous post.
We understand you are experiencing difficulties, I know it may be useless if we keep saying sorry, but it is not easy to locate the problem, we need more test and more time.
But still, we sincerely apologize to have kept you guys waiting, we would be very grateful for your patience.
Besides, not every issue was caused by firmware, we'd love to help customers as long as they provide more details.
2017-8-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Please post the issue your drone encountered here or PM me, we would try our best to help you, thanks.
2017-8-25
Use props
nazar404.yahoo
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy ,

Just figured I would share the fact , my new crystal sky 7.85 monitor causes most of the RF signal problems .  
Switched back to the IPHONE .

Please share to the R&D .
2017-8-25
Use props
fansb649cb09
Banned
Flight distance : 2201 ft
United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2017-8-25
Use props
MichaelAJackson
lvl.1
United States

well, since nobody wants to help..... Okay here's the story. about a month ago I sent my drone in turns out it had a bad video card replaced under warranty no charge shift back everything works fine. Fast forward 30 days I'm flying the drones day of the eclipse hovering one foot off the ground when it suddenly and very quickly rolled over onto its top on the ground. I inspected the Drone and found this.......
2017-8-25
Use props
MichaelAJackson
lvl.1
United States

Is that my friends, is what the Internet calls healicoil. When a bolt is stripped out you can drill the bolt hole and install that thing to restore stripped threads. Inherently weakening the structure and causing what you see there a stress fracture
2017-8-25
Use props
MichaelAJackson
lvl.1
United States

MichaelAJackson Posted at 2017-8-25 14:54
Is that my friends, is what the Internet calls healicoil. When a bolt is stripped out you can drill the bolt hole and install that thing to restore stripped threads. Inherently weakening the structure and causing what you see there a stress fracture

20170822_152906.jpg
2017-8-25
Use props
MichaelAJackson
lvl.1
United States

what you see there my friends, is what the Internet calls healicoil. When a bolt is stripped out you can drill the bolt hole and install that thing to restore stripped threads. Inherently weakening the structure and causing what you see there a stress fracture
2017-8-25
Use props
MichaelAJackson
lvl.1
United States

what you see there my friends, is what the Internet calls healicoil. When a bolt is stripped out you can drill the bolt hole and install that thing to restore stripped threads. Inherently weakening the structure and causing what you see there a stress fracture
2017-8-25
Use props
MichaelAJackson
lvl.1
United States

another view
20170822_152838.jpg
2017-8-25
Use props
MichaelAJackson
lvl.1
United States

yet another view..
20170822_152917.jpg
2017-8-25
Use props
Ale Reynoso
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3228383 ft
Argentina

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-25 00:32
Please forgive Elektra that she isn't clear about your issues in the previous post.
We understand you are experiencing difficulties, I know it may be useless if we keep saying sorry, but it is not easy to locate the problem, we need more test and more time.
But still, we sincerely apologize to have kept you guys waiting, we would be very grateful for your patience.

Hi DJI mindy
Could you please PM me?
We were told by our dealer we need to send our i2 but we would like to know the details
Thanks!
2017-8-26
Use props
Ale Reynoso
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3228383 ft
Argentina

Sorry i posted It here
I Will relocate my message
2017-8-26
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
China

Sorry for the crash accident, but we cannot tell what caused this problem at the moment and data analysis will be submitted.
We will try our best to figure out what happened. Someone will contact you about the result once it's done, your patience would be appreciated.
2017-8-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Ale Reynoso Posted at 2017-8-26 02:58
Hi DJI mindy
Could you please PM me?
We were told by our dealer we need to send our i2 but we would like to know the details

Please keep me updated in your own thread, I will follow up, thanks.
2017-8-28
Use props
Texas
lvl.1
Flight distance : 53386 ft
United States

Seems to be the trend with DJI Tech Support.  No one from Tech Support can seem to respond to my emails or messages.
2017-8-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Texas Posted at 2017-8-28 14:48
Seems to be the trend with DJI Tech Support.  No one from Tech Support can seem to respond to my emails or messages.

Sorry for the late response from our support. May I have the ticket number of email? We would contact local team to reply your email as soon as possible, thanks.
2017-8-28
Use props
Texas
lvl.1
Flight distance : 53386 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-28 23:23
Sorry for the late response from our support. May I have the ticket number of email? We would contact local team to reply your email as soon as possible, thanks.

I received an email from Evelyn at DJI Tech Support this morning telling me the following:                                              1. The aircraft worked in GPS mode, and responded to Pilot's command well;
2. At flight time 03'04'', H=-1 m, D=118 m, the pilot pushed pitch stick 99% forward and pushed throttle stick 77% upward, then the flight record ended;
3. The Home point: 36.3195468 -82.1182855, the last point: 36.3190087 -82.1194263.

With the record ended without any sign of abnormality, we could not verify what happened afterwards.

With this email, I was offered a 30% off coupon to be used for the purchase of a new drone.

This was a P4P. No crashes or other events that should have caused the aircraft to not work properly.

The DJI Return to Home Programming completely fails after the aircraft looses communication with the controller, and I'm offered a 30% coupon.  How does this fix an obvious programming issue?

Here is my Ticket Number: CAS-834770-Z4F5R5
2017-8-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules