Europe - RC Connectivity problems
693 2 2017-8-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LocutusDM
lvl.1
Flight distance : 84701 ft
Croatia

Two days ago I updated Spark and RC and DJI GO app to latest firmware and versions.
I am using Android phone (Xiaomi Redmi 3) with using RC (via WiFi) it's  almost all the time switching between 2.4 and 5.8 GHz and get only  100-150 meters of distance. With constantly drop of Image Transmision  Signal and frozen RC commands. (First image)

When using OTG cable and 2.4Ghz i get promised 500 meters distance and  300 meters altitude. (I probably could get further and higher). Very  little lag and drop of signal. As image show below.

But yesterday I got out on another location very simmilar like the day before and another problems. Both via WiFi and OTG.
The list of data losses are too long for an image so check this link.

What can I do more? MODS HELP!

2017-8-24
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Could you please connect the mobile device and RC via WiFi and take a look at the noise of the WiFi settings? Please kindly choose a channel with less interference. And flight distance sometimes relates to the flight environment, we would suggest that you fly the drone in an open wide area.
2017-8-24
Use props
Phuong Do
lvl.4
Flight distance : 29800 ft
Vietnam

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-8-24 18:56
Could you please connect the mobile device and RC via WiFi and take a look at the noise of the WiFi settings? Please kindly choose a channel with less interference. And flight distance sometimes relates to the flight environment, we would suggest that you fly the drone in an open wide area.

Hi DJI Thor,
I have PM'ed you but seems you were busy... My Spark also behaved strange like this. And another friend of mine also have signal issue. My thread here: https://forum.dji.com/thread-110350-1-1.html
Could it be because of the DJI Go 4 new version? Because 2 other friends on Iphone had no issue.
Thanks.
2017-8-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules