mavic firmware update failed
1616 7 2017-8-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans03adf354
lvl.1
United States

My mavic has been stuck at .0400 since purchase.  Update attemtps via DJI GO and Assistant have failed.  Only see one firmware .1000 on my list.  Do I need to downgrade?  Help!

You all need a better system to update firmware.  This is ridiculous!

Username is glenn.anderson@ky.gov

2017-8-24
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Did you get any error message when the upgrading failed? Could you please provide us with the upgrade log so we can help to check more?
For Windows: Go to C:\Users\xxx\AppData\roaming\DJI assistant2\upgrade_log and export the Log file to the local.
For Mac: Please refer to Mac Upgrade and Export Log Guide.
Thank you.
2017-8-24
Use props
RobDownUnder
lvl.4
Flight distance : 103609 ft
Australia

When using Assistant 2 to update, what computer are you using? I had problems until I swapped to my desktop with a direct connection to modem. Seems there was interference from Mavic upsetting in house wifi connection. Just asking after my experience last night.
2017-8-24
Use props
fans03adf354
lvl.1
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-8-24 21:20
Did you get any error message when the upgrading failed? Could you please provide us with the upgrade log so we can help to check more?
For Windows: Go to C:\Users\xxx\AppData\roaming\DJI assistant2\upgrade_log and export the Log file to the local.
For Mac: Please refer to Mac Upgrade and Export Log Guide.

I found the logs but how do I send them to you
2017-8-25
Use props
fans03adf354
lvl.1
United States

RobDownUnder Posted at 2017-8-24 22:14
When using Assistant 2 to update, what computer are you using? I had problems until I swapped to my desktop with a direct connection to modem. Seems there was interference from Mavic upsetting in house wifi connection. Just asking after my experience last night.

I have a fast direct Ethernet connection and USB connection to Mavic
2017-8-25
Use props
fans03adf354
lvl.1
United States

fans03adf354 Posted at 2017-8-25 04:13
I have a fast direct Ethernet connection and USB connection to Mavic

FYI I was finally able to update.  Another firmware appeared on the list in my DJI Assistant 2.  It was the same version V01.03.1000 but it had a newer date.  First attempt failed since a file with the same name had been downloaded Assistant skipped downloading it again.  After uninstalling and reinstalling Assistant I was able to download the newer file and it successfully updated without hanging up at 44%.  Glad I did not have to send it back for repair as recommended by customer support chat.  Wow, I have spent a lot of time trying to get this thing updated!
2017-8-28
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

fans03adf354 Posted at 2017-8-25 04:11
I found the logs but how do I send them to you

Please upload it to Dropbox and provide us with the link, thank you so much.
2017-8-30
Use props
Just J
New
Flight distance : 10400 ft
United States

Doing a firmware upgrade on a Mavic Pro delivered yesterday fails if I use the DJI Pro 4 app on my iPad, and has left the original battery bricked: The two middle lights are on, it can't be turned off, and if placed in the charging hub the hub's light turns red. I've tried updating the drone firmware with the battery installed using DJI Assistant 2 on my MacBook Pro, and it reports success, but the battery is still bricked.

How can I unbrick my battery?

(Apologies for posting this in multiple threads, but as a new user the forum won't let me start a new thread to ask the question, and I want to make sure it is seen as this is a perfect weekend for flying.)
2017-9-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules