DJI Go 4 App crash with android
1012 7 2017-8-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Psands18
lvl.1
United States

DJI spark has been working great for weeks
I got the new version 4.1.5 and also installed the new firmware update. The app will open and say "enter Device" once the spark is connected the app automatically closes, if you repoen it does the same thing again. I started the app and spark without my SD card inside and it works, when the SD card is inside the spark it fails everytime to launch the app. Anybody having this issue or any issues with android 4.1.5?
2017-8-24
Use props
Psands18
lvl.1
United States

DJI Go 4 App Crashing

DJI spark has been working great for weeks
I got the new version 4.1.5 and also installed the new firmware update. The app will open and say "enter Device" once the spark is connected the app automatically closes, if you repoen it does the same thing again. I started the app and spark without my SD card inside and it works, when the SD card is inside the spark it fails everytime to launch the app. Anybody having this issue or any issues with android?
Is this Android only? Only started happening with most recent update

2017-8-24
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
China

I would suggest you reloading the app. The problem can be caused by interference of other devices. Did you connect your spark with other devices before? Let other devices forget the password first and make sure your spark is connected with your phone.
2017-8-24
Use props
DjTaz
New
Flight distance : 2270 ft
Ireland

I had a similar issue and it was down to the app permissions.
I had to go into SETTINGS -> APPLICATIONS -> APPLICATIONS MANAGER -> DJI GO 4 -> PERMISSIONS -> enable everything in there and try it again
Hopefully that helps !
2017-8-24
Use props
Vincei
lvl.1
Flight distance : 74304 ft
Lithuania

Yes, exactly the same. Seems just as it starts my android drops the RC wifi link and reconnects to house wifi. Then app freezes
2017-8-25
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

What mobile device are you using? Please reinstall the APP, then enable the airplane mode on your phone, then run the APP, see if it is better.
2017-8-25
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Vincei Posted at 2017-8-25 00:34
Yes, exactly the same. Seems just as it starts my android drops the RC wifi link and reconnects to house wifi. Then app freezes

What mobile device are you using? Have you tried other devices? If yes, how is it going?
2017-8-25
Use props
Vincei
lvl.1
Flight distance : 74304 ft
Lithuania

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-8-25 02:01
What mobile device are you using? Have you tried other devices? If yes, how is it going?

Iphone 7 seems to work fine now but Nexus7 with android 6.xx is very flakey.
You suggest airplane mode, so you are saying to use a cable? It was working before with cable but only in 5.8 mode and often its very difficult to get them talking, unlike the iphone which always works.
2017-8-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules