Three questions about dji go 4
1055 5 2017-8-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ironside
lvl.1
Italy

Hello all,
I have some questions about the features of DJI GO 4 that I have not find answers to.
1) What are the 4 icons at the top right on the map? The last of these is Google-like to change map type, but the others?
2) On General Settings i read "Flight Restrictions" with an unlocking list, but it is always empty. Sometimes I flight in a NFZ (too low altitude) and I don't know if this parameter may be useful.
3) How to use WiFi parameters? I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab E and apparently works in 5.8G only, but I don't understand the on-screen instructions (see attachment).

Thank you.
Raoul
Untitled.png
2017-8-25
Use props
Dirk52
Second Officer
Flight distance : 232995 ft
  • >>>
Germany

1.icons
Eraser, deletes the path you have flown.
Go on the map to the position of the drone/smartphone
Lock compass on map
2. There you find you unlocked zones. You can unlock zones on the dji homepage or via the app.
3. There are problems with the WiFi changing. Normally you select  the ghz, than the channel.
2017-8-25
Use props
Spaners
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1542 ft
United Kingdom

what mobile device at you using
2017-8-25
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Spaners Posted at 2017-8-25 10:57
what mobile device at you using

I think OP wrote "Samsung Galaxy Tab E"
2017-8-25
Use props
gmdii80
New
United States

what am i looking at i dont get it.. this is some advanced feature.. (dont mind this reply just earning points)
2017-8-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

It seems that the WiFi interface does not display properly. I would recommend you to restart all devices or change to another recommended mobile to check.
2017-9-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules