Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
juan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 493018 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Hello from Spain,

This Sunday, like many other Sundays, was training with one of our aircraft Inspire 1 and stayed surprised as suddenly entered several times in P-ATT mode when it was configured P-GPS and one aircraft is completely run out of Control , did not respond to control for few seconds heading towards a tree. I recognize that at the end of the journey, I was very nervous and even accelerate the wrong way, but you can see and watch, even releasing the controls nor stands and even increases the speed. This can not be, I and my team are pilots certified and have experience and prudence, now we fear aircraft Inspire 1 the ground leave until the software is updated, we see that it is dangerous and can cause damage to persons or property on the ground.

We call distributor of Spain and his answer was, no we fly, or learn ATT mode but was not on ATT, ATT when we fly in fly differently and more concentrated, was in GPS and must not be ATT without changing it. Also told the dealer that you wait for a new software.
When aircraft for aerial photo and video advertising is purchased, you will usually use the aircraft, not just buy some aircraft to leave them on the ground,
We took several months to aircraft and sometimes ATT is changed for a second and returns the normal state, but lost control on Sunday followed a few seconds.

Deputy video where perfectly see what happened. I think the dealer takes no reason, and DJI should not sell this aircraft weight and power without a secure software and very well tested.

The version of software you have installed is the v1.2.0.17. All software, including remote controls, we have always upgraded to the latest version.

Breakdowns:

The gimbal is ejected from the aircraft, but fell in the grass and has not passed anything, assemble and works properly.
A broken propeller and two broken propeller guards.
A broken shock absorber.
2 Hours to retrieve the tree with extendable poles.

Best regards,

Juan

2015-3-30
Use props
rodger
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

I feel for you Guy! There is a major update coming out. You may want to contact Tahoe Ed or Blade Strike to find out if your issue is being addressed?
2015-3-30
Use props
juan
lvl.2
  • >>>
Spain

rodger Posted at 2015-3-31 09:35
I feel for you Guy! There is a major update coming out. You may want to contact Tahoe Ed or Blade St ...

I have not contacted directly DJI, my English is not very good and truth, after reading some forum, I think I may be wasting time.

This week waited two S900, hope and wish that the S900 does not have these problems or definitely have to change to another more professional brand.
2015-3-30
Use props
rodger
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

juan@grupomeca. Posted at 2015-3-31 09:47
I have not contacted directly DJI, my English is not very good and truth, after reading some forum, ...

I wouldn't worry about your English, As far as the forum goes most posts are complaints from an individual(s) there issue may be a DJI issue or it may be their issue. There are far more satisfied users than users that are not. probably a scale of 1,000 satisfied users to 1 unsatisfied user. Some people are never going to be happy no matter what you do. Don't be afraid to speak to DJI. They will help you.
2015-3-31
Use props
juan
lvl.2
  • >>>
Spain

rodger Posted at 2015-3-31 20:14
I wouldn't worry about your English, As far as the forum goes most posts are complaints from an in ...

We really like the T600 Inspire 1, we have three units and is only given a problem, this aircraft is wonderful flying and the video picture is spectacular, took months and have never had a major problem. No one and I mean no one is exempt from having major problem as occurred last Sunday. I hope that you are one of those who has never had a problem and that you follow so well. Although I say that this attentive, anytime you can see writing here with more important problem, hope to be wrong.

I think today's software Inspire 1 T600 is not 100% reliable and above all safe, is a matter of luck that everything works good or bad work once and may occur a serious problem.

For our part, we have repaired our technical body aircraft, this evening will go to training camp and testing to see how fly, hopefully good.

regards

Juan Francisco
2015-3-31
Use props
Prop-Lock Girl
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2419163 ft
Germany

Hi Juan (hola paisano, que tal en España?)

I'm so sorry about your crash

in your first post you say "releasing the controls nor stands and even increases the speed." In ATTI Mode it's normal that releasing the controls the aircraft will continue moving in the direction it was flying. Ok... precisely, it depends of witch altitude you were flying. If you fly ATTI in let's say 10m (the sonar won't work here) over ground in one direction and you just release the throttle control, the aircraft will continue its flight some meters like a plane. This is the trick flying in ATTI. To stop the aircraft in the air abrubtly, you have to move the stick/s in the opposite direction at least for a fraction of a second.
Anyway, you say that it even increased its speed... hmmm... can't say anything about that, sorry.

2015-3-31
Use props
dundee
First Officer
Flight distance : 33550 ft

Thailand

Hi Juan,
Looks like you are an experienced pilot.
Do you know windspeed and direction when this happened ?

2015-3-31
Use props
rodger
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

juan@grupomeca. Posted at 2015-3-31 22:27
We really like the T600 Inspire 1, we have three units and is only given a problem, this aircraft  ...

I wish you best and sorry about your mishap. I put a Phantom into a tree while coming down. It wasn't the Phantom's fault, it was mine, I panicked when I lost site of it and thought it was above me when in reality it was about 75 yards away. The Phantom was beyond repair in that the amount of the parts was almost the cost of a new now so that is what I did, bought another one. Lesson learned, stay calm and think it out.
2015-3-31
Use props
rodger
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

juan@grupomeca. Posted at 2015-3-31 09:47
I have not contacted directly DJI, my English is not very good and truth, after reading some forum, ...

The Inspire is a new aircraft top to bottom and has a few bugs to get rid rid of.All will be well in time. DJI is addressing the issues as they arise.
2015-3-31
Use props
rodger
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Juan, that is a very interesting video. Unfortunate that it happened. It was still a bit alive in the tree, you can see the window stating that the Landing gear was being lowered. Question, did you draw out the route or was that just a relay of the flight?
2015-3-31
Use props
juan
lvl.2
  • >>>
Spain

Prop-Lock Girl Posted at 2015-3-31 22:44
Hi Juan (hola paisano, que tal en España?)

I'm so sorry about your crash

Hi, "Hola Chica, muy bien por aqui..."

Today we made the flight test after repair aircraft and operates and fly perfect, and not go into Atti in no one moment, only occurs sporadically, but on Sunday I change atti few seconds and could be could be controlled by the unforeseen.
Thank you "gracias amiga"
2015-3-31
Use props
juan
lvl.2
  • >>>
Spain

dundee Posted at 2015-3-31 23:28
Hi Juan,
Do you know windspeed and direction when this happ ...

Hi dundee

Yes, of course I have controlled the air direction and speed, but as I said before, I was not flying in atti way, was in GPS mode and logically not fly alike, fly more relaxed and less concentration. When flying in atti is this more pendente other data, but not the situation, it was a mistake of the aircraft and it can happen to anyone at anytime. Anyway, this serves to experience never lower our guard with this aircraft.
2015-3-31
Use props
juan
lvl.2
  • >>>
Spain

rodger Posted at 2015-4-1 03:51
Juan, that is a very interesting video. Unfortunate that it happened. It was still a bit alive in th ...

Hi rodger,

Thank you, yes, I was to repair the landing gear, engines cleaned and checked all the plane, I retightening some screws and painted and polished some scratch, have been replaced by four helices caution. Today we test one hour flight and flies and is perfect, I'm uploading video of the repaired aircraft and flying.
2015-3-31
Use props
rodger
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

juan@grupomeca. Posted at 2015-4-1 07:11
Hi rodger,

Thank you, yes, I was to repair the landing gear, engines cleaned and checked all the  ...

Great news, you are back in the air with your Inspire. Wish you the best and no more Goblins
2015-3-31
Use props
juan
lvl.2
  • >>>
Spain

Hi,

Here you have the video link and slow motion of the repaired aircraft
Pulido scratched plastic.
Painted some small scratch.
Has been repaired cushion landing gear, he departed with impact.
Change, for precaution, the four propellers and propeller blockers.
Installed the gimbal and we have secured so they do not go back, I hope there are no more impact.
Re-tightened some screws, cleaned engines and found that any foreign particle.

Fly perfectly.

Thank You

2015-3-31
Use props
markaguille
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Guernsey

dundee Posted at 2015-3-31 23:28
Hi Juan,
Do you know windspeed and direction when this happ ...

It takes Juan to know one.
2015-4-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules