DJI Care Refresh
804 4 2017-8-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hgv trucker
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Hi All...Can anyone tell me 'if' you can purchase DJI Care Refresh anytime after you have attivated your P4P and flown it a few times ? Not that I an nervious at all
Many thank's in advance for any reply's

2017-8-26
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Just take is slow and easy the first few flights. Progress at your own comfortable speed, and enjoy the journey. Fly only in open, obstacle free areas. Practice frequently. Utilize the onboard flight SIM, for practice.

I think if you were to apply for DJI care, after some time of owning the drone, you might need to send them a video, to show the drone is still in great working condition.

How long have you been flying?

RedHotPoker
2017-8-26
Use props
lannes
First Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

If it's within 48hrs of activation then you just need to buy the refresh
As mentioned by Redhotpoker if it's after 48hrs , you need to submit a video, https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/customerupload and wait for approval.

Take note that in addition to the initial cost of the DJI Refresh there are additional replacement fees for each 2 times you can use it within the year.
For the UK, for DJI Care Refresh (Phantom 4 Pro), the first time replacement fee is £129, the second time replacement fee is £189

The other point is to get a refesh you need to return the problem/crashed aircraft to DJI, if you happen to crash into water that might not be possible. so you won't be able to get a refresh I suspect

2017-8-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

As Lannes mentioned, the DJI Care Refresh can be purchased within 48 hours after activation.
If the drone has been activated over 48 hours, you will need to take a video to verify your drone is in good condition and then send the video to djicare@dji.com.
2017-8-26
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

lannes Posted at 2017-8-26 02:27
If it's within 48hrs of activation then you just need to buy the refresh
As mentioned by Redhotpoker if it's after 48hrs , you need to submit a video, https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/customerupload and wait for approval.

That seems like the only to keep the pilot honest.

No need to trust or believe in anyone, just send the proof, that you haven't crashed into a brick wall.

Then pay the appropriate fees and rock on.

RedHotPoker
2017-8-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules