Connection cuts in and out
725 8 2017-8-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sethd
New
United States

My drone will fly fine for a little bit then it will suddenly lose connection to the controller and return home. It will get within 50 feet and still say no signal and then will suddenly  reconnect. It is a refurb unit so i dont know if there is something wrong in the drone or not, I replaced the antenna and it still did not fix it. any help is appreciated
2017-8-30
Use props
fansf4ea8bf4
New
United States

Same thing here. Just started with last update. Anyone else have this issue or a fix?
2017-8-30
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Read around on the threads.      log out, then back in.
2017-8-30
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Just to verify, which drone are you referring to?
2017-8-30
Use props
sethd
New
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-8-30 21:02
Just to verify, which drone are you referring to?

phantom 3 standard
2017-8-31
Use props
G_Sig
First Officer
Flight distance : 9109311 ft
Iceland

What  phone or tablet do you use?  Have you set it to airplane mode?
2017-8-31
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Have you tried to fly it in different open areas? Besides, is the firmware up to date? Like G_Sig mentioned, enable the airplane mode on your phone, please try different mobile device if it is possible.
2017-9-2
Use props
tnflyer53
lvl.2
Flight distance : 215837 ft
United States

I seem to be having similar issues.  Latest firmware and Go app, Phantom 3 Std, Sammung Galaxy S6, Airplane mode on, and flown in different locations. I'll have good signal strength and then app just cuts off. I can reconnect after logging back in, but generally lose any video or pictures that were taken before incident.
2017-9-2
Use props
sethd
New
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-9-2 02:07
Have you tried to fly it in different open areas? Besides, is the firmware up to date? Like G_Sig mentioned, enable the airplane mode on your phone, please try different mobile device if it is possible.

everything is up to date and I use a galaxy s7, it is on the supported phones list with DJI
2017-9-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules