cant swipe to Ground station screen! help!
1988 12 2014-10-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
javtorales
lvl.1
Flight distance : 34780 ft
Argentina

Hi pilots! Im a newbie owner of a p2v+, I run all the last firmw into the bird! I double cheked it....made all the rc calibrations,..... not made the first flight yet, I cant swipe the android app to the ground station screen!, I PRESS THE OPTION on THE SETTINGS .... YES I DO THAT! ..... the app is the last one, im using a samsung galaxy note tablet with android JB... and a samsung galaxy Note with the same resaults, any help???? Thanks in advance.
2014-10-17
Use props
swomilan
lvl.4

Mexico

But do you have Groundstation active under settings?  Won't work if you don't have the check mark beside it (default is off)
2014-10-17
Use props
javtorales
lvl.1
Argentina

I have check marked ... yes.....  the thing is that when im not conected to the phantom wiffi network I can actually swipe to the ground station screen, but then when I m conected to the phantom network I could see the camera and al the info, tilt the camera, that works fine... but then I cant swipe to the Ground station screen.... I dont know what im doing grong... the only thing that takes my atention is that the firmware of the camera is higer than the one dji web site is the last one... dji says the last is 1.2.5 and mine is 1.2.8.... thanks for asking... still needing help... someone?. THANKS IN ADVANCE...
2014-10-17
Use props
javtorales
lvl.1
Argentina

I have check marked ... yes.....  the thing is that when im not conected to the phantom wiffi network I can actually swipe to the ground station screen, but then when I m conected to the phantom network I could see the camera and al the info, tilt the camera, that works fine... but then I cant swipe to the Ground station screen.... I dont know what im doing grong... the only thing that takes my atention is that the firmware of the camera is higer than the one dji web site is the last one... dji says the last is 1.2.5 and mine is 1.2.8.... thanks for asking... still needing help... someone?. THANKS IN ADVANCE...
2014-10-17
Use props
swomilan
lvl.4

Mexico

it can be "sensitive" to the way you swipe while the processor on your device is being worked out with the running video. Try different starting locations for your swipe on the right hand side and make sure you end the swipe in the middle of the video screen.  Also try with different preview resolutions.
2014-10-17
Use props
javtorales
lvl.1
Argentina

swomilan Posted at 2014-10-18 00:35
it can be "sensitive" to the way you swipe while the processor on your device is being worked out wi ...

Thanks swomilan, butstill not working... I hoppe someone outhere have the answer... thanks again...
2014-10-17
Use props
javtorales
lvl.1
Argentina

Could it be posible that if im inside of my house the ground station cant be open it?, I dont have gps signal here, I dont know.... help!
2014-10-17
Use props
swomilan
lvl.4

Mexico

nope it should work with or without GPS lock
2014-10-17
Use props
insitb
lvl.3

Singapore

Try swiping the right-most part of the display. Swiping right on top of the memory card space remaining number works 100% of the time for me, everywhere else on the display is too hit-or miss.
2014-10-17
Use props
javtorales
lvl.1
Argentina

insitb@singnet. Posted at 2014-10-18 09:23
Try swiping the right-most part of the display. Swiping right on top of the memory card space remain ...

Thanks a lot Insitb!, you are 100% right.... thank you very much for taking the time to help me.... I wish you the best Sr...
2014-10-17
Use props
insitb
lvl.3

Singapore

You're welcome, Sir
2014-10-19
Use props
yaozhen
New

China

... it indeed is an awkward design...
2014-10-20
Use props
swomilan
lvl.4

Mexico

Yep certainly a button for groundstation would be far better than an awkward swipe,  lets hope that the next update brings some improvements
2014-10-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules